Keto Science Ketogenic MCT Oil

• Promotes Healthy Weight Loss & Reduced Appetite
  • Supports Increased Fat Burning
  • Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free & Sugar Free
  • Contains Important C8 & C10 Fatty Acids

Keto Science Ketogenic MCT Oil is a research-proven real food product with amazing health properties and advantages. It provides a variety of desirable health benefits, including weight management, satiety, and a source of energy.

Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) are the major beneficial fatty acids found in coconut oil and are not stored in the same way as other saturated fats. Instead, MCTs are quickly broken down into fuel (in the form of ketones) to provide a fast energy source for both your brain and muscles. It thereby reduces the need for carbohydrates for energy, which can help reduce carb cravings, plus it helps promote the burning of body fat for additional energy.

Keto Science Ketogenic MCT Oil is derived from only the finest natural coconuts and is created using a triple steam distillation process. No chemicals or solvents are utilized in the extraction and distillation. Keto Science MCT Oil is carefully emulsified and blends well. Because of its triple steam distillation process and pure coconut oil sourcing, it is rich in the important medium chain triglycerides Caprylic Acid (C8) and Capric Acid (C10).

Keto Science MCT Oil is an excellent addition to your hot or cold beverage, or simply enjoy it directly from the spoon. It helps provide energy, reduce appetite, promote burning of body fat and may even enhance brain power. Keto Science MCT Oil is a convenient method to add health benefits that may  make you look and feel your best.

Does this product really help with weight lossKeto Science Ketogenic MCT Oil?
[product:keto-science-ketogenic-mct-oil-dietary-supplement-15-fl-oz-30-servings]. How do you recimmend this product? Does it leave an upset tummy or any effects?
Just started Keto about 2 weeks ago and interested in a supplement! How does this one hold up?
Start your review of Keto Science Ketogenic MCT Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
2,424 reviews
Keto Science Ketogenic MCT Oil uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
After showering or washing my face, I start the day with a tablespoon of MCT oil. Derived from Coconut oil, this is pure brain food. Filling up and helping you thru that mid morning sugar rush, this product has aided me in a 55 pound weight loss in 6 months.
Debora P.
Simi Valley , CA
Keto Science Ketogenic MCT Oil uploaded by Debora P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to drink it with my coffee in the morning. I’m fat adapted and I only eat food at noon, so this Keto Science Ketogenic MCT Oil helps with my fasting until my meal time. I recommend 100%. Love it.❤️❤️❤️
Melinda C.
Carpentersville
Everyone needs to know that it causes liver failure if you take too much. It barely did anything even getting my carbs super low . No appetite decrease I don’t know that the buzz is about didn’t meet my expectations at all
Emily M.
Cookeville, TN
Keto Science Ketogenic MCT Oil uploaded by Emily M.
Keto Science Ketogenic MCT Oil uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This right here is the best mtc oil I have found on the market! Prices around 20-23$ depending on the retailer. And it happens to be KETO! So win,win right? Keto Science Ketogenic MCT Oil
Lisa N.
Lawnside
This product was great. Used in my bullet proof coffee every morning. No taste which makes it great. Mixes easy in coffee.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Connie K.
il y a un an
Melinda C. il y a 3 mois
Didn’t work with me just sticking to low carb minus liver issues is safer
Heidi V.
il y a 3 ans
Keto Science Ketogenic MCT Oil. How do you recimmend this product? Does it leave an upset tummy or any effects?
Roxana A. il y a 2 ans
No not if your doing the ketogenic diet . It's an important and good fat for your body on the ketone diet I usually put tbsp in my coffee each morning with heavy cream and sugar substitute that makes my bulletproof coffee