HealthWellnessWeight ManagementSports Research
Keto Plus with Exogenous Ketones (BHBs) ~ Get into Ketosis, Enhance Performance & Mental Focus ~ Vegan & Keto diet friendly, Non-GMO & Gluten Free (Raspberry Lemonade)

by Sports Research

BETTER THAN THE REST: Keto Plus combines Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) with medium chain triglycerides (MCT) creating a “superfuel” for the body. * . KETO PLUS BENEFITS: Carbohydrate-free fuel for muscle and brain* • Reduced hunger* • Improved cognition* • Stimulates “metabolic shift” away from glucose dependence* • Immediate and sustained energy fuel for exercise* • Benefits of a ketogenic diet without the carb restriction* • Contains Acacia fiber to help optimize the gut-brain axis* . CONVENIENT & MIXES EASILY - Keto Plus tastes great with only water, but feel free to add it to shakes, too! The powder mixes easily into cold beverages, and is convenient for travelling or your daily trip to the gym or as an afternoon pick-me-up. TASTE THE DIFFERENCE: Finally, a BHB drink that actually tastes good! Available is 5 refreshing flavors so you can truly look forward to both the taste and benefits of Keto Plus. LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK: All Sports Research (SR®) products are made in the USA & come with a 90 day Money Back Guarantee.** .

BETTER THAN THE REST - Keto Plus combines Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) with medium chain triglycerides (MCT) creating a “superfuel” for the body. *; KETO PLUS BENEFITS - Carbohydrate-free fuel for muscle and brain* • Reduced hunger* • Improved cognition* • Stimulates “metabolic shift” away from glucose dependence* • Immediate and sustained energy fuel for exercise* • Benefits of a ketogenic diet without the carb restriction* • Contains Acacia fiber to help optimize the gut-brain axis*; CONVENIENT & MIXES EASILY - Keto Plus tastes great with only water, but feel free to add it to shakes, too! The powder mixes easily into cold beverages, and is convenient for travelling or your daily trip to the gym or as an afternoon pick-me-up.; TASTE THE DIFFERENCE - Finally, a BHB drink that actually tastes good! Available is 5 refreshing flavors so you can truly look forward to both the taste and benefits of Keto Plus.; LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK - All Sports Research (SR®) products are made in the USA & come with a 90 day Money Back Guarantee.**

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keto Plus™ with Exogenous Ketones (BHBs) ~ Get into Ketosis, Enhance Performance & Mental Focus ~ Vegan & Keto diet friendly, Non-GMO & Gluten Free (Raspberry Lemonade)!
Shantelle M.
Spanaway, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband and I started using this, I like to take it after lunch which is usually the time I crash and want to sleep, this stuff perks me up, and the taste isn't bad at all, not like other shake mixes. I drink one scoop mixed with water once a day! I will definitely keep buying Keto Plus™ with Exogenous Ketones (BHBs) ~ Get into Ketosis, Enhance Performance & Mental Focus ~ Vegan & Keto diet friendly, Non-GMO & Gluten Free (Raspberry Lemonade)

Looking for your answer?