Healthgiant sports international

Giant Sports Keto Cheesecake is a rich, delicious drink mix made with real cream cheese that will satisfy those sweet cravings that are so common on a ketogenic diet. This low carb drink has 15g of fat and no added sugar, making it a staple snack to help you stick to your keto or low-carb diet lifestyle.

KETO-FRIENDLY – One serving of Keto Cheescake gives you 15g of fat and only 4g of carbs fitting perfectly into your ketogenic and low-carb diet. Not many keto snacks can fit into your macros while still tasting this great.; MADE WITH REAL CREAM CHEESE – Made from real cream cheese powder, providing 15g of fat that can help you reach your macros, stay on track, and have a delicious treat you actually enjoy; INCREDIBLE TASTE – Keto Cheescake is a delicious keto shake on its own with just water. It’s also perfect to add to your favorite smoothies for a sweet boost, or your favorite baking recipes for a creamy cheesecake flavor you can’t beat.; QUALITY IS OUR PRIORITY - Keto Cheesecake is made in an FDA & NSF GMP registered facility in the USA under cGMP compliant conditions. Giant Sports cares about the process and every ingredient that goes into our products.

Start your review of Keto Cheesecake- Low Carb, Ketogenic Diet-Friendly Cheesecake Shake Mix – New York Style - 20 Servings!
Jeanine B.
Chandler, AZ
Keto Cheesecake- Low Carb, Ketogenic Diet-Friendly Cheesecake Shake Mix – New York Style - 20 Servings uploaded by Jeanine B.
This product is AMAZING! As someone new to keto, I was struggling to find a shake I liked that stayed under my alloted carbs for the day. Since cheesecake is my favorite desert, I thought I'd give it a try. To be perfectly honest, I was prepared to be disappointed. Powdered cheesecake? Hmm. To my complete shock, IT'S DELICIOUS!! It tastes like real cheesecake! Crazy, right? Now, it's a staple in my house. Even better, you can use it to cook with. It makes awesome keto fat bombs! I seriously feel like I'm cheating and it's curbed my cravings for sweets. Total win!
Natalie S.
Byhalia, MS
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this from a recommendation on Amazon when I first decided to go Keto. It was a little difficult to mix but the flavor was okay. If you’re looking for a protein drink then this is not the one. It has a good flavor and was able to be mixed with various dairy products for a low carb dessert. Price is a little expensive compared to other brands with higher protein.
Heather A.
Lakeland , FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Helps keep my sugar cravings down. A really amazing product. Would be good to mix with protein powder as well for a tasty treat
member-84806
Keto Cheesecake- Low Carb, Ketogenic Diet-Friendly Cheesecake Shake Mix – New York Style - 20 Servings uploaded by member-84806
Purchased at: Amazon
Keto Cheesecake- Low Carb, Ketogenic Diet-Friendly Cheesecake Shake Mix – New York Style - 20 Servings what an awesome product. The smell and flavor are great. My husband and I love this shake mix. It is versatile that you can mix it with cool whip to make a cheesecake mousse, shakes, smoothies and other keto desserts. We use it about 2x a week. We will definitely be buying it again.
Caley C.
Chapin, SC
Cheesecake is my weakness. I started the keto diet a couple weeks ago, and I was struggling with sugar cravings! There is hardly anything that is keto friendly that even tastes remotely good. I bought this because I saw a lot of positive reviews on Amazon, and I've been impressed! The powder smells and tastes JUST LIKE cheesecake. I'll be buying this again! You can freeze it, use it in recipes, or mix the powder and drink it like a shake.