BY KETEL ONE

Critically acclaimed Ketel One Vodka is a light, smooth, wheat-based spirit that tastes great chilled or at room temperature. Ketel One Vodka's fine ingredients and crisp, clean taste make it a truly versatile vodka, especially nice in martinis and other cocktails. Handcrafted in Holland in small batches, Ketel One Vodka is an exceptional gift for discerning vodka lovers. see more...

Victoria B.
New Albany
Absolutely love it! Has a different taste then other vodkas! Goes down really easy & smooth ! I am a repeat customer. It’s way better than grey goose in my opinion. It’s delicious & you will never want another vodka! I will never buy another brand again.
Meagan B.
Chandler, AZ
My favorite brand of all! I don’t feel as hungover/it takes more drinks to get a hangover with Ketel One than other brands. Moscow Mules are my go-to drink, and I always request Ketel One when I’m out and always buy it for parties at home!
Daniela P.
My favorite brand! It’s very smooth to drink alone. It’s even better when you include it in a mixed drink. They have some cool value packs that come with very cool glasses, as well. This is the brand I always gravitate to.
Jen 🐰.
Fort Lauderdale
For a few extra dollars towards a bottle of vodka, Ketel One provides a smoothness that other brands in the same price range just don’t have! Mixes well with nearly anything you choose, or just on the rocks!
Kelly L.
Bend
Favorite vodka for martinis Ketel One Vodka it is great for mixed drinks, or over ice, and not a bad price for the quality. If you are going to have just one vodka on hand I would pick this one
Ashley G.
Newark, DE
This is by far my favorite vodka. Fantastic taste, goes down smooth. This is the vodka of all vodkas. I prefer this over Grey Goose. I always recommend to my friends. I am definitely a repeat customer.
katie p.
San Diego, CA
Super smooth, this is my go to vodka when I’m having it just in the rocks with a smidge of lemon. No “bite” like other vodkas, worth the extra investment for sure.
Marti M.
Cleveland, OH
My other top favorite vodka it tastes great and is nice with any wash or by itself, the package is attractive and I would definitely purchase again even if pricey!
Stephanie B.
Huntington Woods
Ketel One is our go-to vodka for martinis. It's smooth, but has enough flavor and bite so that it doesn't seem watered down as some higher-prices vodkas do. It's at a great price-point to serve as a liquor cabinet staple for us. Definitely recommend.
Allison K.
Plant City, FL
Kettle One is my go to vodka. It is an upgrade, therefore it is a bit more expensive than a wel beverage, but I find the clean taste and smooth finish to be well worth it. I like this straight up, on the rock, or mixed with soda or tonic.