BY KETEL ONE #86 in Vodka

• "very very smooth and even better than tito." in 1 review
  • "This is a great Vodka to mix with soda water and a splash of lime." in 1 review
  • " This is one of my all time favorite vodkas." in 1 review
  • "It's smooth and tastes great on the rocks or in a mixed drink" in 1 review
  • "It goes down pretty smooth and mixes well with juice, soda, and chasers. " in 1 review
Zerlaine P.
Miami
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: 1.75 Lt more...
 was surprised to find that  Ketel One Vodka has a smoother texture and better flavor than some of my Russian vodkas, such as Green Mark and Russian Standard. I love drinking vodka neat and this is  is one of the best for the price -  a great deal for this. It is far from being my favorite, but I will say that it is definitely a good option.
Lacey D.
Albuquerque
My favorite vodka, smooth, great buzz, little to no hangover (unless you really get after the drinks). This vodka is best in my opinion. If you have a sensitivity to Vodka try Ketel. I thought I was allergic to Vodka but it turns out only cheap crummy vodka affects me. I love this vodka and when my friends are drinking it with me they know I love them ;)
Leah H.
Pittsburgh
Review for: 750Ml Imported more...
For many years this was my favorite vodka, and is definitely still in the top five! It is a wheat vodka, but It does have that slightly oily aftertaste that is usually a hallmark of potato vodkas and is charcoal filtered, so there is occasionally a slight hint of the charcoal. It has a nice bite, but not a medicinal taste, just a nice burn. Love it!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: 750Ml Imported more...
Inevr really liked vodka bu ketel one vodka has become one of my favourite vodkas. The taste is really good. It's very smooth & I don't get any kinds of hangover after having this in vodka shots or cocktails. It is great for Martinis. If you really want to enjoy vodka without getting bad hangover you should give this a try.
Elizabeth S.
New york, NY
Review for: 1.75 Lt, 750Ml Imported more...
My favorite vodka. It mixes so well and goes down so smooth. It sneaks up on me every time I drink it. It is a higher end spirit so it is a bit pricer but it's significantly smoother than Smirnoff or a similar type of brand. Overall, I recommend to anyone who is looking for a smooth higher end drink.
Ashley S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Very smooth flavor and tastes great mixed with club soda and a slice of fresh fruit. This also makes a fantastic vodka martini or Bloody Mary! I think this is much better than some other well known brands (e.g. Grey Goose) for a similar price point.
Jackie I.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: 1.75 Lt, 750Ml Imported, Other more...
One if not the best tasting vodka I have ever tried, smooth taste, smooth going down as a shot. Is not one of the cheaper ones but definitely worth the extra money. No killer hangover the next day if you happened to take one too many shots!
Christine J.
brooklyn, ny
Ketel One Vodka AMAZING VODKA. it’s doesn’t have that bitter after taste that i sometimes taste after drink other brands. It’s also good for mixing with pretty much any juice, even makes an awesome Bloody Mary! SO SMOOTH!
Keri R.
Sweet, smooth vodka. My TOP rated and preferred vodka. Kettle one doesn't have the bitter rubbing alcohol smell or taste. Would HIGHLY reccomend to anyone looking for a premium vodka. I frequently use it in mixed drinks (vodka and gingerale) or in a martini (straight up with olives)
Tribe B.
Review for: 750Ml Imported more...
This is my husband’s favorite vodka. When you value quality over quantity, it’s a good buy and worth the money. If we’re making mixed drinks for all day on game day, we will use a cheaper alternative.
Jacqueline A.
Wdm, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What is your favorite Ketel One mix up?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
What is your favorite Vodka drink?
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
I am a big vodka person, but never tried this one. How is it? Does it go down smooth? Is it better or worse than Absolute?
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
How does this compare to absolut or skyy?
Daniel A.
Cookeville, TN
How does this vodka compare to other brands like absolute and grey goose?