BY KETEL ONE

Using carefully selected European wheat and a combination of modern and traditional distilling techniques, we produce an exceptional product, both crisp to taste and soft on finish. Here, the 4Fs – Fragrance, Flavour, Feel and Finish – help to define what makes Ketel One Vodka so unique.

Fragrance.

Nosing the aroma of Ketel One, you’ll immediately detect freshness with hints of citrus and honey.

Flavour.

Savour the crisp, lively tingle.

Feel.

Let the signature silky softness coat your tongue.

Finish.

A long finish with subtle flavours reminds you of its quality.

Ketel One Vodka
  • "Very smooth tasting without the headache you get from other brands." in 1 review
  • "Mixes well with just about everything, very smooth and even though I'm not a big drinker, this is what I'd pick for a straight vodka." in 1 review
  • "It's smooth and tastes great on the rocks or in a mixed drink" in 1 review
  • "This is a great Vodka to mix with soda water and a splash of lime." in 1 review
  • " This is one of my all time favorite vodkas." in 1 review
Wendy S.
Quakertown, PA
This is my favorite liquor AND Vodka. The filtration and quality is fat above the price & this is good enough to be mixed with only rocks, lime, or another liquor. Most vodkas are too rough. This is smooth and mixes with my favorite drink: Kettle One, rocks, 1 1/4 ounce (1 shot) of Chambord Raspberry Liquér, 2 shots Kettle One add ice, shake, and top with 3 fresh lime slices (or fresh lime juice). You'd never know it's an "all liquor drink" until they catch up! As a former bartender, kettle one is a TRUE upsell unlike Smirnoff (worst) or Stoli (less awful). None stack up to the price except for Kettle One Vodka. ❤️
Carly M.
las vegas
Hands down the best vodka there currently is on the market! Super smooth, small distilled pot vodka that goes down like a dream. I will always recommend ketel one as my top choice for vodka.
Lacey D.
Albuquerque
My favorite vodka, smooth, great buzz, little to no hangover (unless you really get after the drinks). This vodka is best in my opinion. If you have a sensitivity to Vodka try Ketel. I thought I was allergic to Vodka but it turns out only cheap crummy vodka affects me. I love this vodka and when my friends are drinking it with me they know I love them ;)
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
What a change of flavor Vodka has as the quality and price of the vodka increases. As a continual repeat buyer, I can only think of Grey Goose as a comparison. I Obviously will buy it again, Ketel One Vodka. A perfect Vodka for the base of any specialty drink like a Martini because it is smooth, odorless. You could easily drink this solo on the rocks or neat, so this is not a college cheap brand of vodka. Get out your wallet and enjoy!
Emily G.
Middleton
My preferred vodka because it tastes so clear. I don’t love to drink but this is very palatable. I always have some on my barcart and everyone always likes it - seasoned drinkers and novices alike. It’s so refreshing chilled (obviously) and is versatile in so many cocktails. The bigger size is worth it, I buy it at Costco!
Victoria B.
New Albany
Absolutely love it! Has a different taste then other vodkas! Goes down really easy & smooth ! I am a repeat customer. It’s way better than grey goose in my opinion. It’s delicious & you will never want another vodka! I will never buy another brand again.
Amy B.
Franksville, WI
I am actually reviewing the ketel one cucumber mint out of their botanical series. It is AMAZING. I mixed it with water and add a couple limes. It is the best summer drink. A little expensive because it is considered top shelf but definitely worth it.
Adri V.
Los Angeles
For a plain vodka I always have kettle one! I love it with muttled oranges lemons and limes and a splash of club soda! So refreshing! It’s not too expensive and it taste better than grey goose and Belvedere! I always get my friend to try it as well!
Christine J.
New York
My absolute favorite vodka. I order it whenever possible and always have it in my freezer. Best taste a bit pricey but worth it. Love the packaging and it goes well with basically everything you can use as a mixer. Makes an amazing dirty martini.
Jackie I.
Everett, WA
One if not the best tasting vodka I have ever tried, smooth taste, smooth going down as a shot. Is not one of the cheaper ones but definitely worth the extra money. No killer hangover the next day if you happened to take one too many shots!
Jacqueline A.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What is your favorite Ketel One mix up?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
What is your favorite Vodka drink?
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
I am a big vodka person, but never tried this one. How is it? Does it go down smooth? Is it better or worse than Absolute?
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
How does this compare to absolut or skyy?
Daniel A.
Cookeville, TN
How does this vodka compare to other brands like absolute and grey goose?