BY KETEL ONE #81 in Vodka

Ketel One Vodka
  • "Very smooth tasting without the headache you get from other brands." in 1 review
  • " This is one of my all time favorite vodkas." in 1 review
  • "It's smooth and tastes great on the rocks or in a mixed drink" in 1 review
  • "very very smooth and even better than tito." in 1 review
  • "Mixes well with just about everything, very smooth and even though I'm not a big drinker, this is what I'd pick for a straight vodka." in 1 review
Danielle M.
Euless, TX
This Vodka is my favorite hands down! When I was younger I thought Belvedear or Grey Goose were the best because they were more costly until I tried Ketel One, the taste was surprisingly refreshing. The reason I gave it a chance is when Oprah came into where I was working and she convinced me to try it (she told me her favorite way was in a watermelon), I figured if it was good enough for her it was good enough for me! And boy was I right! Ketel One Vodka with Red Bull was my "go to" drink when I was a club goer and wanted a good buzz but also energy for a long night!
Stephanie W.
My cousin introduced me to Ketel at a party. I enjoy vodka and prefer it over any other alcohol. When in college, people tend to buy alcohol with the quantity over quality mentality. Grey Goose was probably the vodka of choice, because we could buy a a large bottle for cheap at Costco.

I absolutely fell in love with Ketel One when I tried it. It's one my two go to vodkas. It's smooth and tastes great. It doesn't have that terrible taste to it. I usually have it with a twist or mixed.
Katie P.
Blackwood, NJ
Ketel One is one of my go - to choices when I am looking for a smooth cocktail mixer without a burn! Great flavor on its own, but I prefer to mix it with pineapple and a splash a grenadine. It's great quality in comparison to its competitor's at this price, and I will definitely be purchasing more when I run out as it is a staple in my bar cabinet. As an added bonus, I like the aesthetics of the bottle and label itself- very refined and classy. Looks great in my collection.
Christie D.
Long Branch, NJ
Ketel One is smooth and basically tasteless. There is no burning sensation with this vodka. It's my go to choice for my fav vodka tonic. Pricey compared to other cheaper vodkas but for a reason. The only vodka I hold higher is grey goose and I really only order that for special occasions. Ketel I find is the best choice when drinking your "vodka soda" drinks. You want a good tasting vodka if your not adding sugary juices and this is definitely that!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
It beats Grey Goose, Belivedere, Stoli, and the rest of them easily. It is goes down with the ever so slightest burn, which I like. I mean Grey Goose goes down without almost no burn or any taste at all, but come on were drinking Vodka here, we want our throats opened up a little otherwise the Vodka would be to plain and bland like I think Grey Goose is. This is absolutely my favorite Vodka of all time and I refuse to drink any other.
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
I would agree with the other poster, this stuff tends to put me to sleep. Makes an excellent vodka tonic to relax with at the end of an evening. VERY enjoyable in mixed drinks. It practically disappears in tonic water, save the delightful bit of body it adds to the drink. I franky found it a bit harsh straight up, which is the only reason I don't give it 5 stars
Audrey B.
Bradenton, FL
I had a Ketel One vodka martini last night for the first time in quite a while at a local restaurant, which was really nice. It was very smooth, mildly sweet, and had only a subtle bite. The aftertaste is the only part of this vodka’s character that is not superior, presenting a mild burnt rubber flavor. Regardless, the cocktail it made was VERY enjoyable.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Ketel One is a great option when you're shopping for a well-priced vodka. Doesn't really give you a hangover and has a strong clean flavor. I prefer Grey Goose but will easily accept Ketel One when I know it's an option. I wouldn't really use this as a shot but I do often enjoy it in a juice or with a seltzer, if you have blood sugar issues. Cheers!
Bre A.
The taste of Ketel One is silky with a lovely tingle on the palette. Ketel One vodka actually got its start in America by going door to door selling it by conducting a blind taste test. Today, they continue that blind taste test up against competitors such as Absolute and Grey Goose. I have never seen anyone not choose Ketel One over the competitor.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
A classic, always good to have on hand and certainly a top shelf liquor. Because it is so smooth it can be served on the rocks or in a martini. Yes it has a higher price point, so if I am having a ton of people over am I serving Ketel One? Nope but I will certainly order some at a bar, or pick it up for some cocktails with close friends.
Jacqueline A.
Wdm, IA
What is your favorite Ketel One mix up?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
What is your favorite Vodka drink?
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
I am a big vodka person, but never tried this one. How is it? Does it go down smooth? Is it better or worse than Absolute?
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
How does this compare to absolut or skyy?
Daniel A.
Cookeville, TN
How does this vodka compare to other brands like absolute and grey goose?