BY KETEL ONE #64 in Vodka

Using carefully selected European wheat and a combination of modern and traditional distilling techniques, we produce an exceptional product, both crisp to taste and soft on finish. Here, the 4Fs – Fragrance, Flavour, Feel and Finish – help to define what makes Ketel One Vodka so unique.

Fragrance.

Nosing the aroma of Ketel One, you’ll immediately detect freshness with hints of citrus and honey.

Flavour.

Savour the crisp, lively tingle.

Feel.

Let the signature silky softness coat your tongue.

Finish.

A long finish with subtle flavours reminds you of its quality.

Buy on Walmart
  • "Very smooth tasting without the headache you get from other brands." in 1 review
  • "Mixes well with just about everything, very smooth and even though I'm not a big drinker, this is what I'd pick for a straight vodka." in 1 review
  • "It's smooth and tastes great on the rocks or in a mixed drink" in 1 review
  • "This is a great Vodka to mix with soda water and a splash of lime." in 1 review
  • " This is one of my all time favorite vodkas." in 1 review
Stacy O.
Binghamton
Truly one of the HOLY GRAILS of Vodka.  It's uber smooth, and just so divine.  It's pricey like the other premium vodkas, but this one is so soft and smooth on the pallet - it's a shame to use it in mixed drinks.  This is solely a martini or sipping vodka.  I've turned a lot of people from GG to Ketel One.  Just because it's a Dutch vodka doesn't mean it's not one of the most delicious vodkas out there!
Lacey D.
Albuquerque
My favorite vodka, smooth, great buzz, little to no hangover (unless you really get after the drinks). This vodka is best in my opinion. If you have a sensitivity to Vodka try Ketel. I thought I was allergic to Vodka but it turns out only cheap crummy vodka affects me. I love this vodka and when my friends are drinking it with me they know I love them ;)
Leah H.
Pittsburgh
For many years this was my favorite vodka, and is definitely still in the top five! It is a wheat vodka, but It does have that slightly oily aftertaste that is usually a hallmark of potato vodkas and is charcoal filtered, so there is occasionally a slight hint of the charcoal. It has a nice bite, but not a medicinal taste, just a nice burn. Love it!
Alysia G.
Boca Raton
This will always be my go to. If a bar doesn’t have this I don’t order vodka. I learned early on in my party days that if you don’t drink crap you don’t feel like crap. After a night out or even a night in with some friends I always know that I’ll be fine the next day as long as I stick to ketel. No headache. No hangover. Definitely no spinning. On top of that it taste THE BEST! It’s so smooth and elegant. I prefer it with tonic and lots of lime but it’s equally amazing in a dirty martini or just with a splash of soda. If you like vodka then forget the cheap stuff. Save your money on the way over priced other brands. Stick to ketel it will be your go to and you will love it!!!
Karl H.
For the price, no better vodka available.  Uber smooth alone, and no offensive clash of flavors when mixed.    Just a fantastic, neutral spirit as premium vodka is meant to be.    And unless you are a total binge drinking nutjob, this one will never hurt you in the morning like many of the other so called "premium" vodkas.  Unless you are looking for a very specific taste or mix, really no reason to look elsewhere.
Emily G.
Middleton
My preferred vodka because it tastes so clear. I don’t love to drink but this is very palatable. I always have some on my barcart and everyone always likes it - seasoned drinkers and novices alike. It’s so refreshing chilled (obviously) and is versatile in so many cocktails. The bigger size is worth it, I buy it at Costco!
Victoria B.
New Albany
Absolutely love it! Has a different taste then other vodkas! Goes down really easy & smooth ! I am a repeat customer. It’s way better than grey goose in my opinion. It’s delicious & you will never want another vodka! I will never buy another brand again.
Raquel C.
Philadelphis
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE vodka. No odd after taste like grey goose has. It’s amazingly for the simplest of drinks where’s you really taste the vodka. Like a vodka martini or a vodka soda. No hangovers, no biting after taste. Just smooth, smooth vodka.
Adri V.
Los Angeles
For a plain vodka I always have kettle one! I love it with muttled oranges lemons and limes and a splash of club soda! So refreshing! It’s not too expensive and it taste better than grey goose and Belvedere! I always get my friend to try it as well!
Ashley S.
Medford, NY
Very smooth flavor and tastes great mixed with club soda and a slice of fresh fruit. This also makes a fantastic vodka martini or Bloody Mary! I think this is much better than some other well known brands (e.g. Grey Goose) for a similar price point.
Jacqueline A.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What is your favorite Ketel One mix up?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
What is your favorite Vodka drink?
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
I am a big vodka person, but never tried this one. How is it? Does it go down smooth? Is it better or worse than Absolute?
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
How does this compare to absolut or skyy?
Daniel A.
Cookeville, TN
How does this vodka compare to other brands like absolute and grey goose?