Ketchapp 2048

by Ketchapp

Inspired by Gabriele Cirulli game available on the web: http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/ Join the numbers and get to the 2048 tile! Swipe to move all tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one. Get to the 2048 tile, and reach a high score!

How do you play?
What's your high score?!
What's your highest score? Have you won?
Start your review of Ketchapp 2048!
How would you rate this product?
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I find this game very fun. Good to pass the time when I'm waiting for something. Simple concept, yet hard to master. I'm still trying to get to the 4096 block but it's a lot harder than you'd think. Great simple game that is easy to play and is a thinker.
Shannon C.
Techie Expert Level 4
Super fun and relaxing but definitely an addictive game. I like to play this before bed at night to unwind.
Brittany F.
York, PA
This app is very challenging! It's so addicting. I told myself I wouldn't delete it until I beat it. The second after I beat it, I deleted it.
Lura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I like this app, but it's redundant. So after a while I get bored. I have deleted and reinstalled this app multiple times because it is very easy to learn and figure out.
Emnet K.
Techie Expert Level 1
This game is so addicting almost as much as a kenken. I really like math and math game s really get me excited for completion with my friends who also love math.
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
This game is very entertaining. Me and my husband are competing who gets the high score. The only downside it, it crashes sometimes.
Angel F.
Techie Expert Level 2
This app is absolutely addicting. Its vey challenging for sure. I found this app from my old roommate, and ever since then i would Always play this especially if i'm trying to pass time.
Heather B.
I play this when I'm bored and have nothing to do. (waiting at the Dr's office and things of that nature) it really passes time even if it does annoy me that I never win lol.
Amanda N.
Henderson, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
I have a ridiculous addiction to this game. It's my go to time waster. I've looked for every way that I can get to 2048, including always swiping up, which is the most challenging, in my opinion.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
The only way I stopped playing this game was when I won it! I was absolutely addicted to this game!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...