Kerstin Florian Correcting Serum C + Infusion uploaded by Kelly Lua F.

BY KERSTIN FLORIAN CORRECTING

Accelerates the elimination of photodamage, evens out skin tone, moisturizes the skin and prevents signs of premature aging. A powerful antioxidant and healing ingredient, Vitamin C also promotes collagen production to increase elasticity and smoothness of the skin. Daily use of sunscreen is recommended. Benefits: Brightens skin by reducing the formation of melanin as it diminishes the apperance of fine lines and wrinkles Powerful antioxidants protect skin from free-radical damage Improves skin tone and elasticity Serum C + Infusion see more...

• I have been looking for a serum for my super dry skin and...1 Answers
  • Recently my face has been EXTREMELY dry and I've been get...1 Answers
  • would this correct minor face scarring? 1 Answers
Kelly Lua F.
This stuff was a free product in exchange for my honest review and I love it! The price tag is high so I would never buy it on my own, but it made my skin super soft and it's even fading some of my acne scars. It smells like fresh orange peels too!
Thoa L.
Garden Grove, CA
Great product. Makes my face feel refresh. Have t seen much improvement but have to wait a little longer before I can comment on the long term usage.
Rosa G.
Lutz, FL
El producto va súper bien para cualquier tipo de piel
Su olor es increíblemente bien!
Cumplió con todas mis expectativas y las supero!
Valentina L.
Good serum!!! Does its function and ehat it promises, i hightly recomend it, soecislly for dry skin but also oily
corina c.
Awesome love it can't get enough great skin ingredients love it I would recommend don't sleep on it
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
This works really good I love this product when you put it on it feels so fast it's so affective
Desstenie T.
Granite shoals, TX
My husband say this is a very well given product smell amazing wears really well he lobed it
Natalia S.
Feira de Santana, Bahia, Rua Santos Reis, n°608
Otimo produto de excelente qualidade, leve e otimo para realizar aplicação. A pele fica renovada e bem sequinha.
Lily H.
Durham
This product is so good if you have dry skin so would recommend for that reason
pau 0.
chile santiago colina
Is a good correcting ??
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
Recently my face has been EXTREMELY dry and I've been getting some redness on my cheeks. Is this the product I should be purchasing to correct those problems?
Cassie D.
would this correct minor face scarring?
Lisa L.
What does this do? Is it good to use for a base? Is it heavy? Does it feel like a moisturizer?
Mariam B.
Greenwood , AR
I have been looking for a serum for my super dry skin and was wondering if this would do the trick?