Kerstin Florian Correcting Rescue Cr??me

Rescue your skin from environmental stress, harsh elements and dry conditions. This ultra-rich creme immediately hydrates, soothes and comforts skin on contact. With each use, this nourishing treatment helps to improve skin s appearance and restore moisture balance. Benefits: This ultra-moisturizing, protective creme acts like a calming blanket to shield the skin from extreme climate conditions. Rich formula with a high concentration of fatty acids rapidly improves hydration and enhances the skin s ability to retain moisture. Anti-inflammatory botanicals help soothe redness associated with rosacea-type skin conditions. Parabe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerstin Florian Correcting Rescue Cr??me!
Mary S.
Is there a place to add a 6th star?!!! No seriously, this creme shocked me when I tried it. It was my first time trying Kerstin Florian, and I was a bit skeptical. I was also unsure because of the price. But oh my word. When I tried it, I knew I could never go back to my previous moisturizer!! Something funny--it smells like freshly cut grass! Which I love because it just relaxes me and makes me feel refreshed.
Kayli U.
Belding, MI
Even though this moisturizer is not cheap, it’s for a very good reason! I have very dry skin and it’s super easily irritated and can break out quickly over one use of the wrong product. But this stuff is so hydrating and doesn’t ever break me out! I never deal with dry skin anymore now that this has a spot in my routine.
Alessa S.
Prince George, BC
Kerstin Florian Correcting Rescue Cr??me uploaded by Alessa S.
Love the [product:kerstin-florian-correcting-rescue-cr??me]! This is the ideal moisturizer for "winter skin"! This cream is the holy grail to quench dry skin in winter months-I use it every night, during the day it varies on the products I'm using. It is a heavier cream so if you have oily skin may not be the option for you. I wouldn't use this as a daily moisturizer in the summer.

Looking for your answer?