BY KERSTIN FLORIAN CORRECTING

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Rescue your skin from environmental stress, harsh elements and dry conditions. This ultra-rich creme immediately hydrates, soothes and comforts skin on contact. With each use, this nourishing treatment helps to improve skin s appearance and restore moisture balance. Benefits: This ultra-moisturizing, protective creme acts like a calming blanket to shield the skin from extreme climate conditions. Rich formula with a high concentration of fatty acids rapidly improves hydration and enhances the skin s ability to retain moisture. Anti-inflammatory botanicals help soothe redness associated with rosacea-type skin conditions. Parabe. see more...

Review (1)
Mary S.
Mary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a place to add a 6th star?!!! No seriously, this creme shocked me when I tried it. It was my first time trying Kerstin Florian, and I was a bit skeptical. I was also unsure because of the price. But oh my word. When I tried it, I knew I could never go back to my previous moisturizer!! Something funny--it smells like freshly cut grass! Which I love because it just relaxes me and makes me feel refreshed.