BY KERSTIN FLORIAN CORRECTING

A multi-vitamin supplement for your skin. This nourishing moisturizer provides complete protection with broad spectrum sun filters, synergistically enhanced with antioxidants, vitamins and botanicals to help soothe and support skin structure. Benefits: Multi-benefit cr me provides lightweight hydration as it nourishes and protects the skin Broad band sun filters help prevent sun damage Vitamin rich formula protects against premature aging and trans-epidermal water loss Multi-Vitamin Day Creme SPF30 see more...

Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This day cream worked great. And it smells gorgeous--really natural and fresh. It absorbed into my skin super fast and did wonders to moisturize my dry skin. Plus it's got SPF 30 and a ton of antioxidants, which is always a win in my book. The one con being that it is kind of ridiculously pricey.
Kate G.
I adore this moisturizer/SPF30 sunscreen. It is very light weight, soaks in quickly, and layers well with moisturizer and make up. I love throwing this in my bag, when I'm out and about. The tubing is very interesting and cute, and it smells divine
Happymess B.
Corpus Christi
I put this product on before my foundation. I like that it doesn’t leave my face feeling sticky. It absorbs in my skin quickly. It has a clean smell to it.
Laura S.
Arlington, TX
It is a very good product skin feels great and is the best it has an excellent smell