BY KERSTIN FLORIAN CORRECTING

Naturally found in the skin, hyaluronic acid binds and attracts water to maintain softness and suppleness. This advanced serum gives a nourishing boost to ensure skin is adequately protected and hydrated, while providing soothing antioxidants to balance reddened, irritated and sensitive skin. Benefits: Hyaluronic acid attracts 50 times its weight in water to achieve excellent skin hydration Minimizes free radical damage and provides an optimal level of antioxidants, nutrients and vitamins for the skin Improves tolerance to environmental irritations while increasing skin firmness and elasticity Hyaluronic Serum see more...

Kate G.
Kate G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin just drinks this product up. Hyaluronic acid plumps your skin up and hydrates it by attracting and retaining water molecules. I love to use this under my moisturizer when my skin feels extra dry, especially after an AHA or BHA skin treatment or retinoids. Also, this product smells AMAZING. The rose scent is to die for! It soaks in quickly, and a little goes a long ways. It lasts quite a long time.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every single day. It holds in so much moisture and makes my face plump up and not look tired or haggard. Also makes the moisturizer I apply after go a lot further--I don't have to use as much to moisturize my face since the serum already retained so much moisture!