Kerrygold Swiss Cheese

by Kerrygold

Kerrygold™ Swiss Cheese.
Milk from Grass-Fed Cows.
100% Natural Cheese.
Sweet & Nutty Taste.
Imported from Ireland.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerrygold Swiss Cheese!
Jormery B.
Long Beach, CA
I love Kerry gold because it tastes amazing, but it also it is organic and grass fed!
Abby O.
Oak Forest, IL
This is my favorite brand and cheese. It goes well with meals. It has a creamy, smooth taste. You won’t regret trying it out.
Heather R.
Brentwood, CA
We love all the Keerygold cheese line, especially the Swiss cheese. It seems to have more flavor than other brands.
Brooke H.
Lisle, IL
Purchased at: Kroger
By far my favorite Swiss cheese, and that’s saying a lot! If you’re looking for a good Swiss cheese or any cheese worth serving at a party, look no further. This has a great texture and taste. It’s sharp but subtle sweetness too. It’s easy to cut up. I prefer having it cold and not leaving it out to be room temp. But this cheese is worth the money!
Hayli Z.
I got this a couple weeks ago and it's pretty good. I love the Kerrygold butter so when I saw they made cheese too I was so excited to try it. I am a vegetarian so I try to get cheeses that don't contain animal rennet, and this cheese didn't so that was another bonus. It tasted a little different than regular swiss cheese. It wasn't bad, just a little different. Plus the slices in the package were pretty long, so I just cut them in half.

Looking for your answer?