Kerrygold Reduced Fat Irish Butter uploaded by Amanda T.

BY KERRYGOLD #36 in Butter

Kerrygold™ Reduced Fat Irish Butter.

25% less fat and 50% less sodium than regular butter.

Milk from grass-fed cows.

Imported.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat & cholesterol content. see more...

• I have not seen this in stores yet!! I love Kerry Gold!! Love gra...4 Answers
  • I haven't found this in NJ. Can anyone tell me who carries it.1 Answers
Desiree C.
Chattanooga, TN
Foodie Expert
Kerrygold is the best! I use it in my pies, pastries, vegetables, and to massage and baste my turkeys at Thanksgiving! There's no butter that beats Kerrygold's taste. Pie crusts come out tender and flaky, veggies are tasty, pie fillings are silky, and my turkeys are blue ribbon to say the least.
JHADIRA G.
We don 't use anything other than Kerrygold butter in our household. We use the non salted butter and put it on everything. it's good for you and tastes good too!! Discovered it in Ireland and haven't gone back single. Must try!! We even put it in our coffee. #bulletproof
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX
Oh. My. God. I absolutely love everything about the rich, creamy, truly perfect flavor of Kerrygold products and the butter are my most favorite. I love putting it on bread, on vegetables, and the beautiful smoothness, richness of flavor that it adds to all baking.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Foodie Expert
I don't care if your Irish or not at least try it!!! Haven't tried fat free. Come on it's butter it's fattening either way lol. Love this on toast in the morning! Sweet cream butter for breakfast is the way to go!
Jamie Y.
Las vegas, NV
Kerrygold is the only butter I use. Made from grass fed cows which is the best things they could eat and it makes your butter so much healthier. I am not the biggest fan on reduced fat but anything Kerrygold makes is golden.
Christina G.
Spring , TX
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend made me switch to this butter it's a tad bit more expensive but it's so worth it! Way better for you and you don't have to feel bad if you add a little more!
sal s.
San Ysidro, CA
Foodie Expert
I have yet to try this reduced fat version but the regular pure Irish butter is great. It claims to be naturally softer and in my opinion it is, its not as soft as margarine but it is softer than a stick of butter and its not softened with canola oil witch is great to me. not only that but the ingredients list is short and i love that so i know what it is I'm putting in to my body. cream and salt ... what more could ask for?
s l.
Fairfax, VA
This stuff is so good. I don't buy it very often because it's fairly expensive, but it makes cookies and other desserts taste wonderful. The butter is light, smooth, fluffy, and tastes great. I don't consider myself a butter aficionado, but this is amazing.
Tammy C.
Mesa, AZ
I have not seen this in stores yet!! I love Kerry Gold!! Love grass-fed butter. So hard to find. Has anyone actually seen this on the shelves?
Ellen R.
I haven't found this in NJ. Can anyone tell me who carries it.