Food & SnacksDairyButter & MargarineKerrygold
Pure Irish Grass-fed Butter, Unsalted, 8 Oz (Full Case 20 Pack)

Kerrygold Pure Irish Grass-fed Butter, Unsalted, 8 Oz (Full Case 20 Pack)

by Kerrygold

Kerrygold unsalted butter is a premium butter, produced to the highest standards. It is a completely natural product, free from artificial colourings and flavourings. The uniquely golden colour of Kerrygold butter occurs naturally as a result of beta...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerrygold Pure Irish Grass-fed Butter, Unsalted, 8 Oz (Full Case 20 Pack)!
Liz B.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
The best thing about unsalted butter is that you can always add your own salt to your dish and can control how much sodium is going inside. Also the grass fed cows are not being fed harmful GMO products.
Lies F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Yummy stuff right here! Versatile, delicious, and very creamy! You can use it anywhere! Buy it, you won’t be disappointed!
Harriet B.
Hickory, NC
Only bought a single pack.. a few times. The flavor is soooo good. It’s better than regular sweet cream butter. But a lot more expensive. I only buy it occasionally due to the cost.
Christin S.
Timmonsville, SC
Love this butter. So creamy. I use it in my "bulletproof" coffee every morning. Grassfed butter = healthy fat = lots of energy!
Sandy G.
A great brand. Like to use unsalted for recipes that require help salted butter and reserve the salted butter for use on toast or bread. Preferred whipped when spreading on toast. A great product would recommend.
Marsha D.
Martin, TN
Purchased at: Costco
Best real butter. I use Kerry Gold for premium steaks—— to everyday popcorn. It is the best beyond the other imposters. The stores no we love it the price slowly rises and the packaging gets smaller... but I am still loyal to Kerry Gold. I purchased big packs or small whatever I can find..Kerrygold Pure Irish Grass-fed Butter, Unsalted, 8 Oz (Full Case 20 Pack)
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
We buy this bi weekly and it tastes the closest to when my grandma made butter by hand in Fiji after milking our cows. That is all...that's the review..and it is awesome!
Jamie G.
Pacific NW
This is a staple in our household. It is great for cooking and baking. The flavor profile is just right. It has certainly helped with our weigh loss journey, and now lifestyle!
Lolita R.
Pleasanton, CA
The best dairy butter i have ever had and is a staple in everything needing any butter. Sweet and creamy and delicious. Highly recommend.
Ann T.
Dallas, TX
Wow, this butter has the most amazing flavor!  I bake with it, roast vegetables with it, use it on toast, pancakes, etc... The flavor is deep and rich and adds a boost to any dish.  It is not the most affordable nor the most expensive. The great quality is definitely worth the little extra $ for this product.  Try this butter and you may never taste another.

Looking for your answer?