Kerrygold Naturally Softer Pure Irish Butter

Kerrygold™ Naturally Softer Pure Irish Butter.

Milk from grass - fed cows.

Imported.

Is this butter better then the imperial?
ive never seen this before. does it taste like regular butter?
What's the difference between Irish butter and regular butter
Start your review of Kerrygold Naturally Softer Pure Irish Butter!
this is one of my must-have in the pantry. true to its label.. soft and velvety and just so good tasting. plus the fact that this is from pasture - raised which is very important. Kerrygold Naturally Softer Pure Irish Butter should be in your grocery list!!!
Enfield, CT
Kerrygold Naturally Softer Pure Irish Butter uploaded by Nico P.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My brother always told me that Kerrygold butter was good but I didn't really think much of it until I tried it. It is objectively the best butter I know of. It's so good! Rich, creamy, and just downright authentic. It's perfect for anytime you need butter.
Kerrygold Naturally Softer Pure Irish Butter uploaded by Aydin A.
Kerrygold Naturally Softer Pure Irish Butter uploaded by Aydin A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like Kerrygold butter a lot. It is a decent Irish butter, softer than alternatives, and tastes great .Almost as good as the country butter but reasonably priced, and available in most grocery stores. Perfect companion to my morning toast.
Texarkana
I always keep a tub of this in the fridge. It has a fresh butter taste and smears easily on toast. I can always count on Kerrygold to make an outstanding product.
Bridgewater
This is a very rich butter. If you’re a steak eater this is all you need. I put this butter in dishes where butter is the star flavor and it never disappoints. It’s on the pricier side so avoid using it in scrambled eggs or low flavor return dishes.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
This is my favorite butter ever. It melts in your mouth so smoothly. It’s slightly salted so it really goes good toasted bagel. I also cook it with my scrambled egg and it really takes it to the next level.
Canyon, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a jelly-toast-every-morning kinda girl. When I’m in a rush before work or school I don’t want to have to soften my butter beforehand. This is so much softer than regular butter. It’s perfect for spreading on toast or waffles! I’d definitely recommend trying this if you’re tired of tearing you toast!
Kerrygold Naturally Softer Pure Irish Butter uploaded by Jackie R.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
So good, so good, so good, so good! We eat very few animal-based products in our house, but I think butter is the one thing I can't give up. There is something about the Kerrygold butter (and European butter in general) that makes it far superior to mass produced domestic versions. It's richer and, well, more buttery. Although I still use stick/block butter for cooking and baking, I always have a tub of this soft version on hand for its magnificent spreadability. It is on the more expensive side, but a little goes a long way because of the flavor, and the product is so high quality it's totally worth the splurge!
Azusa, CA
I’ve only discovered this within the last year and now it’s the only butter that I will buy and use. OMG! I never knew butter could taste this good. I usually buy this from Sam’s Club so I get a lot for what I pay for. I think I pay less than $7.00 for this. I’ve recommended this butter to a few people and now they’re hooked on it as well. Definitely give this a try, you won’t be let down.
Grass fed butter so this is a natural alternative to fake butter spreads. We eat this regularly in our house as it's a healthy alternative while on Paleo or Keto. Great flavor! You can taste the hint of salt. Recommend HIGHLY.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Calle peñuelas 10 bajo izquierda ontigola