BY KERRYGOLD #3 in Butter & Margarine

Kerrygold™ Naturally Softer Pure Irish Butter.

Milk from grass - fed cows.

Imported. see more...

• Has anyone tried this product before? If so how do you l...3 Answers
  • ive never seen this before. does it taste like regular bu...5 Answers
  • What's the difference between Irish butter and regular bu...2 Answers
Tina G.
Kirwin
This product taste great! My family loves putting this on things such as baked potatoes. It has such a rich flavor and taste so much better than other butters. It is affordable, which makes it even better. This is absolutely a product I would recommend you try out! Kerrygold Naturally Softer Pure Irish Butter
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
One day when I was shopping, a lady told me that I HAD to try Kerrygold butter, as it was the only butter she swears by. I bought it and don’t think I’ll ever use another butter again. It was affordable and it comes in this container so it’s easy to re-seal. I love the creamy taste it adds to any of my dishes!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Kerrygold is the best tasting butter on the market. It is affordable and not difficult to find. The ingredients are pure - no additives, and I love this container for how soft the butter remains and easy to spread on toast or English muffins. I won’t buy any other brand is butter anymore. Kerrygold Naturally Softer Pure Irish Butter
Emily D.
Kerrygold butter is absolutely delicious. It’s rich and creamy and very easy to spread. I specifically love it because I grew up on it whenever I visited Ireland.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Kerrygold is easily the best butter on the market, with a reliable name and product I know that I'm getting simply the best. This is so easy to spready for my morning toast, right out of the fridge! I prefer to keep my butter cold so it can be hard to spread when I'm in a hurry, but Kerrygold seems to have solved that problem!
Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
My favorite salted (but not too salted) butter. Just a few seconds in the microwave and it's so smooth over whatever you want. I still haven't bought one of those butter dishes, but I think I'm going just to taste this butter how is meant to be eaten.
Heather D.
Brentwood, NH
This is the best tasting butter out there. Yes it is pricey, but you get what you paid for. I buy mine at a wholesale store so it is a much bigger tub than the one at the grocery store. Works great for baking and even just normal toast. Now I'm in the mood for an English muffin smothered in Kerrygold.
Joi J.
Concord , NC
This is a good butter. Very easy to spread, comparable to other similar butters. It can be somewhat pricey at times. But I'm usually able to catch it on sale from time to time. Overall I was satisfied with it!!! Will definitely get it again..
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This is a great butter that spreads easily and tastes great. I have purchased the reduced fat version and it tastes no different than regular butter. It is inexpensive and I bought it at wal mart. I'm very satisfied with this product and would buy again.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Have anyone tried this before?
Deidre M.
How does this compare to Country Crock?
Courtney W.
Twentynin Palms, CA
What's the difference from regular butter?
Tara C.
Danvers, MA
What's your favorite use for Irish butter?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
Does it taste like regular butter? If not, what's the difference?