Kerrygold Dubliner Natural Cheese, 1.32 lbs.

by Kerrygold

Kerrygold Dubliner Natural Cheese is an aged cow milk cheese with a bit of a hard texture. This cheese offers a variety of flavors from nutty to sharp to sweet. Serve it alongside a full-bodied wine like cabernet, a freshly pulled pint of Guinness, or simply melt between a few slices of crusty brown bread.Product Features:Grass-fed cow cheeseImported from IrelandAged cheese with a distinctive taste and a natural hint of sweetnessIncludes 1.32 lbs. Dubliner natural cheese Product Warnings and Restrictions:Contains milk(Model 677070019203)

Item Width: 8\

Product Type: Cheddar

Grass-fed cow cheese; Imported from Ireland; Aged cheese with a distinctive taste and a natural hint of sweetness; Includes 1.32 lbs. Dubliner natural cheese

Country of Origin: Ireland

Item Length: 4\

Model Number: 677070019203

Item Height: 2.5\

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerrygold Dubliner Natural Cheese, 1.32 lbs.!
Cindy G.
Miramar Beach, FL
Kerrygold Irish Cheddar is our favorite snacking cheese. It's good with anything. Ot has a nice smoothness to it, and just enough sharpness to not be overwhelming. We eat it all the time and love to enjoy it witj wine at gatherings.
VINH P.
San Diego, CA
Kerrygold Dubliner Natural Cheese, 1.32 lbs. uploaded by VINH P.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Perfect texture, this cheese is so yummy, creamy and flavorful! I love to snack on this by itself or with some fresh green grapes or freshly sliced apple. Oh uhm it’s so awesome!
Marta G.
Graham, WA
My top favorite OG flavor. Its the best quality brand of cheese out here. Top ingredients and not sourced locally but from Europe. Must try
Emma K.
Abilene, TX
The only cheese we eat in this house. We try, as much as it is in our habit to but grass fed dairy and meat. It’s great for you. So i don’t have the guilt of eating something that seats heavily to my body.

Looking for your answer?