Food & SnacksDairyCheeseKerrygold
Dubliner Cheese with Irish Stout

Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese with Irish Stout

by Kerrygold

Kerrygold™ Dubliner Cheese with Irish Stout.

Milk from grass-fed cows.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese with Irish Stout!
How would you rate this product?
Kate W.
Arlington
Discovered this about a year ago at Whole Foods. They don't always have it, but if you see if buy! I don't detect a stout flavor, just a more robust cheddar than the other Kerrygold cheddars.
Shawna C.
Binghamton, NY
Love it. Very savory, sharp and earthy without being dirty. Creamy but firm with a hint of sweetness. I love it but a bit to adult-ish for my children.
Jennifer G.
Cumberland, RI
There is only one thing that can make my beloved Dubliner better and that thing is beer. This is a rare treat for me as my grocery store doesn’t often carry it, but that’s probably the best for my wallet and waistline.
Sarah D.
Medford
Creamy and smooth and slightly malty and sweet from the stout. Perfect for a wine and cheese night!

Looking for your answer?