Food & SnacksDairyCheeseKerrygold
Dubliner 100% Natural Cheese Reduced Fat

Kerrygold Dubliner 100% Natural Cheese Reduced Fat

by Kerrygold

Kerrygold™ Dubliner 100% Reduced Fat Natural Cheese.

Milk from grass-fed cows.

33% less fat than our regular Dubliner cheese.

See nutrition information for saturated fat content.

Imported from Ireland.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerrygold Dubliner 100% Natural Cheese Reduced Fat!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love Kerry Gold products but I just wasn't a huge fan of this cheese.in reviews
Ann T.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite reduced calorie cheese! The flavor is full and smooth with a rich, nutty flavor. I can barely tell it is reduced calorie. It is great paired with red wine or even shredded on a salad. If you try this and like it, you will really love the regular Dublin. Definitely give this cheese a try.
Kenyatta G.
4615 Vendome Pl TWH1B
Perfect for a quick light, delicious tasty snack or sandwich fix, also great to use in dinner dishes and dinner for your family and potlucks with friends and at functions.
cassady U.
Carl junction
You can taste the hints of sweet grass in this cheese. It has a bold, smooth flavor, and is my absolute favorite cheese with salad, crackers, and even with apple slices. It is a must try for any cheese lover!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I love Kerry Gold products but I just wasn't a huge fan of this cheese. But its something that you must try for yourself. It was however, very fresh and well packaged. I will try another one of their cheeses.

Looking for your answer?