Kerrygold Cheese Dubliner uploaded by Lu Q.

BY KERRYGOLD

Kerrygold??? Dubliner Cheese.
Milk from grass-fed cows.
100% natural cheese.
Aged cheese with a distinctive taste and a natural hint of sweetness.
Imported from Ireland. see more...

• This cheese is great. It does have a VERY strong, "sharp"...3 Answers
Sweta R.
This cheese is so good!!! I love to eat it with crackers. Someone recommended it to me at a grocery store and have been buying it ever since! It is a great value and I buy it at my local Target. Would definitely recommend it!
Gretchen P.
Vancouver , WA
I have never loved a cheese so much! It has a nutty flavor and is superb melted over toast and eggs.
Joanna H.
Morehead, KY
This is by far our favorite white cheddar. It is slightly dry and not overly creamy. It melts wonderfully when shredded. We use it for everything from Shepherd’s Pie to a Grilled Cheese sandwich or even just for snacking.
Carly S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love all of the dubliner cheese products from the brick to the soft spreadable tub to the amazing little golden triangles of it! Kerrygold just nails their cheeses in quality and taste! It's so worth the money!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
It's a crying shame that I have such a hard time trying to find this cheese where I live now, but I absolutely love the strong flavor, the fact that it slightly melts, but not totally, so that it's kind of gooey, but not messy; ah, I love it!
Brie E.
San Diego, CA
Grass fed and natural is important to me. This snack meets the criteria and is very tasty and satisfying
Sabrina A.
Klagenfurt
I love kerrygold. It is great to eat as a snack with crackers. It tastes amazing.
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
One of my absolute favorite "gourmet" cheeses. There is a sharpness to this cheese that really appeals to my taste, and I like that it has little crystals in it from the aging process. Two thumbs way up.
Erica A.
Silver City, NM
I love this creamy and sharp cheese so much. I have to stop myself from eating whole blocks at a time. Just the right amount of savory and sweet when it comes to this really creamy cheese
Nan S.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Kroger
My all time favorite cheese. Flavor is amazing and so versatile. Great for snacking and great to make Mac n cheese with.
Jean L.
This cheese is great. It does have a VERY strong, "sharp" flavor. If you don't like sharp cheddar, you won't like this. I love, love, love that it is made from grass-fed cows. My health is very important to me, so that is a big factor for me. I know it costs more to use grass-fed cows, and to be imported from Ireland. That's why I wish somebody here in America would catch on & start making similarly grass-fed dairy products & beef for us to purchase here in America. I get this at Sam's Club.