Kerrygold Cheese Dubliner uploaded by Lu Q.

BY KERRYGOLD

Kerrygold??? Dubliner Cheese.
Milk from grass-fed cows.
100% natural cheese.
Aged cheese with a distinctive taste and a natural hint of sweetness.
Imported from Ireland. see more...

• This cheese is great. It does have a VERY strong, "sharp"...3 Answers
Nan S.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Kroger
My all time favorite cheese. Flavor is amazing and so versatile. Great for snacking and great to make Mac n cheese with.
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Wish I could give this 10 stars!!! A true favorite!! I am a cheese lover!! This cheese is slightly dry....a hint of salt....slightly sweet....can crumble....and I love to eat it with apples!!! A pretty strong cheddar taste....I have never cooked with it, but it just goes great with anything! But favorite is mixed in with a fruit plate!! Yum!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is a great quality cheese! I like that it’s made from grass fed milk from Ireland so it has a good rich taste. It is a sharp cheese so it goes well with grapes or other sweet fruit too.
Maddy K.
God I would cross mountains for this cheese. Perfectly sharp cheddar, imported, but I swear it tastes so fresh you bite in and hear a cow moo. I get this as a treat because it is pricy, but it is by far one of my favorite grocery cheeses. Kerrygold Cheese Dubliner
Ashley E.
Las vegas
This cheese is amazing! It had a very strong and sharp flavor, which is right up my alley! It’s perfect for a snack, especially if you’re on a ketogenic diet! You can even buy a giant block of this at Costco! I highly recommend trying it!
Sweta R.
This cheese is so good!!! I love to eat it with crackers. Someone recommended it to me at a grocery store and have been buying it ever since! It is a great value and I buy it at my local Target. Would definitely recommend it!
Elizabeth
Honestly, such an amazing cheese. I spent a lot of time in Ireland in my childhood and this is a fantastic example of quality, grass-fed Irish cheese. Will never not buy this cheese. Just wish we could get their butter here in Canada, too!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
My most favorite cheese ever is called Dubliner. It's a strong flavored cheese that's a little sweet. It's hard so its sliceable or you can shred it. I've eaten it with grapes and wine, in mac and cheese and on grilled cheese. It's amazing. It's also not so "grown up" that your kids won't eat it but its tasty enough that you won't want to share.
Brie E.
San Diego, CA
Grass fed and natural is important to me. This snack meets the criteria and is very tasty and satisfying
Gretchen P.
Vancouver, WA
I have never loved a cheese so much! It has a nutty flavor and is superb melted over toast and eggs.
Jean L.
This cheese is great. It does have a VERY strong, "sharp" flavor. If you don't like sharp cheddar, you won't like this. I love, love, love that it is made from grass-fed cows. My health is very important to me, so that is a big factor for me. I know it costs more to use grass-fed cows, and to be imported from Ireland. That's why I wish somebody here in America would catch on & start making similarly grass-fed dairy products & beef for us to purchase here in America. I get this at Sam's Club.