Kerrygold Cheese Dubliner uploaded by Lu Q.

BY KERRYGOLD

Kerrygold??? Dubliner Cheese.
Milk from grass-fed cows.
100% natural cheese.
Aged cheese with a distinctive taste and a natural hint of sweetness.
Imported from Ireland. see more...

• This cheese is great. It does have a VERY strong, "sharp"...3 Answers
Meghan S.
CHICAGO, IL
Favorite snacking cheese! Incredibly versatile, with a sharp cheddar flavor that is totally addictive!
Katherine S.
A strong flavorful cheese but made from grass-fed cows. A little bit of this cheese goes a long way.
Gretchen P.
Vancouver, WA
I have never loved a cheese so much! It has a nutty flavor and is superb melted over toast and eggs.
Jaclyn D.
YUM!!! One of my favorite cheeses. Sharp and delicious. Great for a cheese board.
Elizabeth
Honestly, such an amazing cheese. I spent a lot of time in Ireland in my childhood and this is a fantastic example of quality, grass-fed Irish cheese. Will never not buy this cheese. Just wish we could get their butter here in Canada, too!
Becky M.
Red Deer , AB
Hands down my favourite brand of cheese. This has great flavour for an aged cheddar.
Sabrina A.
Klagenfurt
I love kerrygold. It is great to eat as a snack with crackers. It tastes amazing.
Jean L.
This cheese is great. It does have a VERY strong, "sharp" flavor. If you don't like sharp cheddar, you won't like this. I love, love, love that it is made from grass-fed cows. My health is very important to me, so that is a big factor for me. I know it costs more to use grass-fed cows, and to be imported from Ireland. That's why I wish somebody here in America would catch on & start making similarly grass-fed dairy products & beef for us to purchase here in America. I get this at Sam's Club.