Kerrygold Cheese Dubliner uploaded by Lu Q.

BY KERRYGOLD

Kerrygold??? Dubliner Cheese.
Milk from grass-fed cows.
100% natural cheese.
Aged cheese with a distinctive taste and a natural hint of sweetness.
Imported from Ireland. see more...

• This cheese is great. It does have a VERY strong, "sharp"...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
My most favorite cheese ever is called Dubliner. It's a strong flavored cheese that's a little sweet. It's hard so its sliceable or you can shred it. I've eaten it with grapes and wine, in mac and cheese and on grilled cheese. It's amazing. It's also not so "grown up" that your kids won't eat it but its tasty enough that you won't want to share.
Maddy K.
God I would cross mountains for this cheese. Perfectly sharp cheddar, imported, but I swear it tastes so fresh you bite in and hear a cow moo. I get this as a treat because it is pricy, but it is by far one of my favorite grocery cheeses. Kerrygold Cheese Dubliner
Ashley E.
Las vegas
This cheese is amazing! It had a very strong and sharp flavor, which is right up my alley! It’s perfect for a snack, especially if you’re on a ketogenic diet! You can even buy a giant block of this at Costco! I highly recommend trying it!
Sweta R.
This cheese is so good!!! I love to eat it with crackers. Someone recommended it to me at a grocery store and have been buying it ever since! It is a great value and I buy it at my local Target. Would definitely recommend it!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is a great quality cheese! I like that it’s made from grass fed milk from Ireland so it has a good rich taste. It is a sharp cheese so it goes well with grapes or other sweet fruit too.
Ashley H.
Hamilton Twp, NJ
I use this in my homemade Mac and cheese and it is to die for! After visiting Ireland a girlfriend of mine put together a basket for me about a month or so after we returned home..she knew how much I missed the life there. I spotted this cheese in the basket and very looked back. Give it a try next time you spot it
Erica A.
Silver City , NM
I love this creamy and sharp cheese so much. I have to stop myself from eating whole blocks at a time. Just the right amount of savory and sweet when it comes to this really creamy cheese
Cassidy M.
Sterling, VA
I don’t know what it is about this cheese but I can’t get enough of it! It’s so good! I love any kind of cheese but cheddar is especially my favorite. The other flavors they add to this just make the cheddar that much better.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
What can I say? I’m Irish, and this is my family’s favorite cheese. Always the first to be gone from the cheese platter at every part without fail. It’s got great texture and taste without being overpowering. A++
Joanna H.
Morehead, KY
This is by far our favorite white cheddar. It is slightly dry and not overly creamy. It melts wonderfully when shredded. We use it for everything from Shepherd’s Pie to a Grilled Cheese sandwich or even just for snacking.
Jean L.
This cheese is great. It does have a VERY strong, "sharp" flavor. If you don't like sharp cheddar, you won't like this. I love, love, love that it is made from grass-fed cows. My health is very important to me, so that is a big factor for me. I know it costs more to use grass-fed cows, and to be imported from Ireland. That's why I wish somebody here in America would catch on & start making similarly grass-fed dairy products & beef for us to purchase here in America. I get this at Sam's Club.