Kerrygold Cheese Dubliner

by Kerrygold

Kerrygold??? Dubliner Cheese.
Milk from grass-fed cows.
100% natural cheese.
Aged cheese with a distinctive taste and a natural hint of sweetness.
Imported from Ireland.

This cheese is great. It does have a VERY strong, "sharp" flavor. If you don't like sharp cheddar, you won't like this. I love, love, love that it is made from grass-fed cows. My health is very important to me, so that is a big factor for me. I know it costs more to use grass-fed cows, and to be imported from Ireland. That's why I wish somebody here in America would catch on & start making similarly grass-fed dairy products & beef for us to purchase here in America. I get this at Sam's Club.
Start your review of Kerrygold Cheese Dubliner!
Jessica O.
Medford, NY
Kerrygold Cheese Dubliner uploaded by Jessica O.
Purchased at: Target
This cheese 🧀 is so smooth and delicious! It is a robust aged cow’s 🐄 milk cheese with a similar texture to cheddar. The flavors range from nutty to sharp to sweet. It also comes in a reduced fat version.
Caroline B.
Hickory, NC
Kerrygold Cheese Dubliner uploaded by Caroline B.
Purchased at: Publix
I wish I could give this 10 million stars! I am a cheese lover and this is one of my all time favorite snacking cheeses! It is very strong and intense with a nutty and buttery flavor and it is aged perfectly. I pay about $6.50 for a pack at the grocery store and the pack is a fairly small block of cheese so it is more of a treat to have but it is worth every single penny! I bring it in my lunch bag a few times a week!
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Wish I could give this 10 stars!!! A true favorite!! I am a cheese lover!! This cheese is slightly dry....a hint of salt....slightly sweet....can crumble....and I love to eat it with apples!!! A pretty strong cheddar taste....I have never cooked with it, but it just goes great with anything! But favorite is mixed in with a fruit plate!! Yum!
Jennifer G.
Cumberland, RI
I love cheese and I love Dubliner the most. Don’t tell the other cheeses, but this one is my favorite. It’s the perfect size for crackers. It’s got just the right amount of bite. This is a cheese that needs a cheese knife. Using a regular knife can cause the slices the crumble. Treat this cheese like the star it is and use the proper tool.
Marta G.
Graham, WA
Yummy and my daily buy! Love the cheaper price at Costco and its worth every penny. Quality over quantity in cheese matters. This brand stands behind the products and sources.
Rachel K.
NewJersey
Grass fed Irish butter is the best store bought cheese on the market! I love that it’s easy to find at local markets .
Shirley F.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This cheese is exquisite! But it can be a little pricey. Este queso es delicioso pero puede ser un poco caro.
Lara L.
If you’re not ready for a deep dive into aggressive or daring cheese flavor, this has a robust and rich taste that works well in salads and sandwiches. Super affordable since you use less (more flavor equals smaller portions) and Costco has it in large supply. Super yum 😋
Sarah H.
Delicious! I love all of the Kerrygold dairy products. Their Dubliner cheese is a perfect addition to any cheese board. Not your standard cheddar cheese, that’s for sure. Of course the price tag is higher than standard cheese but it’s worth it.
Lindley B.
Norman, OK
It’s a very crumbly hard cheese with an almost sweet taste to it. It’s not bad but does leave a bitter aftertaste. The texture is nice