BY KERRYGOLD

Kerrygold??? Dubliner Cheese.
Milk from grass-fed cows.
100% natural cheese.
Aged cheese with a distinctive taste and a natural hint of sweetness.
Imported from Ireland. see more...

• This cheese is great. It does have a VERY strong, "sharp" flavor. I...3 Answers
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Frenchtown, NJ
I had this cheese for the first times a few weeks ago. It has a bite to it for sure and seems quite salty to me. Wouldn't be the first cheese I went for. It to me seems a little more flakey then regular cheese. Wasn't horrible, just different then what I normally buy
Becky C.
Becky C.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this cheese. It's got a great flavor and works great on a cheese sampler plate. Serve with crackers and fruit.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Foodie Expert
Kerrygold is a fantastic brand! This cheese is absolutely tasty. Shred it to add to a dish or cut it up for a snack.
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I love Kerry gold cheeses! They are so delicious! I've tried another one that they offer and love them both!
Carol G.
Carol G.
I absolutely­čĺť­čĺťLOVE­čĺť­čĺť this cheese!!!! It has an amazing flavor and I love it by itself or on crackers!!
Carly S.
Carly S.
Fallon , NV
Foodie Expert
I love all of the dubliner cheese products from the brick to the soft spreadable tub to the amazing little golden triangles of it! Kerrygold just nails their cheeses in quality and taste! It's so worth the money!
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
It's a crying shame that I have such a hard time trying to find this cheese where I live now, but I absolutely love the strong flavor, the fact that it slightly melts, but not totally, so that it's kind of gooey, but not messy; ah, I love it!
Mary A.
Mary A.
ponca city, OK
One of my favorite cheeses. I love this shredded over salad because of its tangy and salty taste. Also perfect on omelettes.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Plaistow, NH
This is the most delicious cheese I've ever had. It almost tastes like cheddar but better. My kids love cheese and they devour this. I love that it comes from grass fed cows and that it's imported from Ireland.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Foodie Expert
A strong flavorful cheese but made from grass-fed cows. A little bit of this cheese goes a long way.
Jean L.
Jean L.
Foodie Expert
This cheese is great. It does have a VERY strong, "sharp" flavor. If you don't like sharp cheddar, you won't like this. I love, love, love that it is made from grass-fed cows. My health is very important to me, so that is a big factor for me. I know it costs more to use grass-fed cows, and to be imported from Ireland. That's why I wish somebody here in America would catch on & start making similarly grass-fed dairy products & beef for us to purchase here in America. I get this at Sam's Club.