Kerrygold Cheese Dubliner uploaded by Lu Q.

BY KERRYGOLD

Kerrygold??? Dubliner Cheese.
Milk from grass-fed cows.
100% natural cheese.
Aged cheese with a distinctive taste and a natural hint of sweetness.
Imported from Ireland. see more...

• This cheese is great. It does have a VERY strong, "sharp"...3 Answers
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Wish I could give this 10 stars!!! A true favorite!! I am a cheese lover!! This cheese is slightly dry....a hint of salt....slightly sweet....can crumble....and I love to eat it with apples!!! A pretty strong cheddar taste....I have never cooked with it, but it just goes great with anything! But favorite is mixed in with a fruit plate!! Yum!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is a great quality cheese! I like that it’s made from grass fed milk from Ireland so it has a good rich taste. It is a sharp cheese so it goes well with grapes or other sweet fruit too.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
My most favorite cheese ever is called Dubliner. It's a strong flavored cheese that's a little sweet. It's hard so its sliceable or you can shred it. I've eaten it with grapes and wine, in mac and cheese and on grilled cheese. It's amazing. It's also not so "grown up" that your kids won't eat it but its tasty enough that you won't want to share.
Ashley H.
Hamilton, NJ
I use this in my homemade Mac and cheese and it is to die for! After visiting Ireland a girlfriend of mine put together a basket for me about a month or so after we returned home..she knew how much I missed the life there. I spotted this cheese in the basket and very looked back. Give it a try next time you spot it
Erica A.
Silver City, NM
I love this creamy and sharp cheese so much. I have to stop myself from eating whole blocks at a time. Just the right amount of savory and sweet when it comes to this really creamy cheese
Cassidy M.
Dulles, VA
I don’t know what it is about this cheese but I can’t get enough of it! It’s so good! I love any kind of cheese but cheddar is especially my favorite. The other flavors they add to this just make the cheddar that much better.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
What can I say? I’m Irish, and this is my family’s favorite cheese. Always the first to be gone from the cheese platter at every part without fail. It’s got great texture and taste without being overpowering. A++
Joanna H.
Morehead, KY
This is by far our favorite white cheddar. It is slightly dry and not overly creamy. It melts wonderfully when shredded. We use it for everything from Shepherd’s Pie to a Grilled Cheese sandwich or even just for snacking.
Anna S.
Oregon City , OR
This is my all time favorite cheese, and I love cheese! It's a semi hard and can be almost crumbled. So much flavor but not overpowering like a bleu. It melts very well but goes great with just about anything really.
You can find it at a lot of grocery stores but I get it at costco because you can get an almost 2lb block for about $11.00.
Maddy K.
God I would cross mountains for this cheese. Perfectly sharp cheddar, imported, but I swear it tastes so fresh you bite in and hear a cow moo. I get this as a treat because it is pricy, but it is by far one of my favorite grocery cheeses. Kerrygold Cheese Dubliner
Jean L.
This cheese is great. It does have a VERY strong, "sharp" flavor. If you don't like sharp cheddar, you won't like this. I love, love, love that it is made from grass-fed cows. My health is very important to me, so that is a big factor for me. I know it costs more to use grass-fed cows, and to be imported from Ireland. That's why I wish somebody here in America would catch on & start making similarly grass-fed dairy products & beef for us to purchase here in America. I get this at Sam's Club.