Kerrygold Cheese Aged Cheddar

by Kerrygold

Kerrygold???Aged Cheddar Cheese.
Milk from grass-fed cows.
100% natural cheese.
Aged for 12 months.
Rich & creamy cheddar.
Imported from Ireland.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerrygold Cheese Aged Cheddar!
Caroline B.
Hickory, NC
Purchased at: Publix
This is a lovely aged cheddar cheese! Of the Kerrygold cheeses I opt more for the Dubliner but this cheese is very tasty as well! To me it is aged perfectly and has that extra sharpness and richness to it!
Jenn N.
Fremont, CA
Kerrygold Cheese Aged Cheddar uploaded by Jenn N.
Purchased at: Safeway
This cheese is my favorite cheese of all time! I can literally devour half the block with a glass of red wine and some popcorn. Don’t underestimate it😂
Shakira M.
Call me biased but i [email protected] Kerrygold makes is the best. I love the fact that the cows are grass fed and the butter tastes amazing and unique. The cheese has a sharp strong taste and it tastes delicious and unique
Andriana N.
Brooklyn, NY
This cheese is the perfect sharp flavor to pair with wine red or white it tastes amazing
Katie W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this cheese! It is a great snack with some crackers, apples, or grapes! I love that it is affordable and easily found at most grocery stores.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
This Cheddar is rich and full-bodied with a smooth finish. Not only to put on the bread, but to prepare delicious dishes. It has vitamin C and calcium. It's healthy cause is 100% natural cheese. It has a 14% total fat.
Marta G.
Graham, WA
Best cheese brand I can find locally. Its natural, organic and from farm raised cows from outside the USA. Best flavors and options to chose from. It is spendy but worth the price for the high quality ingredients. I love the variety of flavors and rich smelly taste. Im a fan!
Sarah H.
Kerrygold Cheddar is going to be more expensive than other standard blocks of cheddar. But I promise you it is so worth it. This cheese is a different quality than the rest and if you are a cheese lover, it’s absolutely worth trying out.
Yajhayra M.
Wilmington, NC
If you love cheese, you will love this aged cheddar from Kerrygold. It’s rich, flavorful and absolutely delicious. Great on it’s own or with crackers, grapes, etc.
Shannon G.
Taylor, TX
Kerrygold anything is amazing, but this cheese is THE cheese. There's no beating the flavor here. It's a bit pricey compared to grocery store block cheese, but it's worth every penny in my book! I buy it regularly and eat it as a snack or on pretty much anything!

Looking for your answer?