BY KERRYGOLD

Kerrygold???Aged Cheddar Cheese.
Milk from grass-fed cows.
100% natural cheese.
Aged for 12 months.
Rich & creamy cheddar.
Imported from Ireland. see more...

Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love me some agencies but this brand is so texting is so delicious and so healthy rich beautiful the test is just simply fantastic highly recommended to All heads out there
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
I love this cheese! It's so smooth and delicious. I like to have the cheese with crackers or cut it up in a recipe casserole or even with omelets. It's quite expensive but you can find it on sale sometimes. I would buy it again and recommend to others.
Ashley E.
Las vegas
This Kerrygold Aged Cheddar is my favorite cheddar cheeses. The flavor is bold and sharp, exactly what you look for in a good cheddar! You can find it at your local grocery store! I always have it in my fridge!
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
Very expensive but definitely amazingly tasteful. It has the qualities of higher end cheeses and can be used to add to a cheese board or for a party! Not too bold or sharp. Found at any local grocer, very. Popular cheese!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I see Kerrygold brand cheese everywhere. I usually go to Trader Joe's to get my cheeses because of the low prices but this weekend we went shopping at Mariano's and picked this one up. I think the price was about 4.99 on sale. It has a very creamy and medium taste. Its delicious. We have made protein snack packs with it (fruit, cheese, crackers, and a beef jerky or turkey pepperoni. It compliments all those goods very well and tastes great on a turkey sandwich! Try it out!
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
This Cheddar is rich and full-bodied with a smooth finish. Not only to put on the bread, but to prepare delicious dishes. It has vitamin C and calcium. It's healthy cause is 100% natural cheese. It has a 14% total fat.
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
I enjoy this cheese on either crackers or fruit with my husband as a snack or on picnics. It has a bold but smooth flavor. It is especially amazing considering the price and that it can be found at any grocery store from Walmart to Albertson's.
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
This was the first Kerrygold cheese I tried. The flavor is deep and smooth. I really enjoy pieces of this aged cheddar with fruit, in a sandwich, grilled cheese...the options are endless!
Rosaly N.
Soy súper fanática de cualquier tipo de queso, así en cuadritos ya listos para colocar en la hamburguesa, Hot Dog o en sándwich. Mi favorito es el cheddar. pero puedo comer el que sea.
Katie W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this cheese! It is a great snack with some crackers, apples, or grapes! I love that it is affordable and easily found at most grocery stores.