Kerrygold

Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish
1021 Reviews
5 / 5
Hands down the best butter you can buy at the grocery store. Such a fresh and creamy taste. I make my friends try this all the time when I cook for them.
5 / 5
I grown up eating Amul butter (Indian brand), Adams butter (British brand). When I came to the US, I hated butter, I had to always run to Indian stores to get Amul butter, I always thought if there was any other product that can beat it. Ahh I found Kerrygold pure Irish butter, from grass-fed cow. Now that’s what you call real butter, no artificial taste, safe and natural butter product that is almost nostalgic for me. Another European brand of course, I will never ever touch any US butter products, they all taste cheap, mass produced mediocre, doesn’t even feel like real butter. Kerrygold gave me another hope, I am able to find it in my nearest Walmart. I am so happy, I know I am eating an actual butter product from grass fed cow. Unlike rivals which has additives, artificial flavoring and tastes yuck! (By the way, due to I appreciate this butter so much, I literally came here to search for it, so I can give my review). This is none of those paid review, it’s coming from a butter lover, who was seeking a perfect nostalgic butter taste from year, now I found my breakfast bestie!
5 / 5
Kerrygold Irish Butter is one of the best butter that I've ever tasted. Made from grass-fed cow's milk it's natural and very healthy. The creamy structure and buttery taste make it a great choice for warm and crispy toast. I also use it for cooking and baking.
5 / 5
For any craving moment, perfect to just blend with your favorite bread and voila , the texture is so soft, have the perfect amount of salt and feels real bitter , the taste is great, is not as heavy as others and the packaging is very helpful to keep the freshness. Definitely a must to stock on saint Patrick’s day !
5 / 5
Die Butter schmeckt wirklich gut, auch gerne zu warmen gerichten. Sie hat für mich einen guten Geschmack. Ich verwende sie für meine Shmootis und für die Sonntags Brötchen.
5 / 5
Ottimo per qualsiasi lavorazione. Io lo ho usato per fare la pasta sfoglia e ho avuto risultati eccellenti . Sicuramente di qualità superiore
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Eine echt leckere Butter, dessen Geschmack einfach nur ein Genuss pur.Den Preis finde ich auch in Ordnung. Das Display könnte noch ansprechender sein. Wir essen sie sehr gerne.
5 / 5
It's so hard to find grass-fed butter in Australia! It's way more nutritious and it makes me feel less guilty about the terrors of factory farming. Kerrygold is best in class and a favourite in my home.
5 / 5
This butter is so luxurious and creamy it’s so delicious! Whenever it’s on sale I grab extra. The color difference compared to a regular any name brand butter is so noticeable. There is really no substitute for the good stuff. Just peeling back that gold wrapper is pure joy. Kerrygold is simply thee best hands down…mic drop 🙌🏽
5 / 5
KerryGold Irish Butter is absolutely the best butter that I've ever tasted. Creamy, milky, a beautiful golden color with a hint of salt, it makes everything that it's spread on so much better. It's literally taken toast, English muffins and corn on the cob to the next level. It may be a little pricier, but it's definitely worth it. Apparently grass fed cows do actually produce the most fabulous butter