Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish

Kerrygold??? Pure Irish Butter.
Milk from grass-fed cows.

Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish ? WhatsApp your favorit Butter? [product:kerrygold-butter-pure-irish]
How did you find out about this grass-fed butter?
I just purchased this today. Did you all know it was a great butter to use while going KETO?
Start your review of Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish!
Product Highlights
My absolute favorite butter.in reviews
Stacy L.
Baltimore, MD
Very rich buttery taste. I like to use Kerrygold in my baking and potatoes. A little bit more expensive than traditional tubs of butter, but the quality is definitely worth it.
Susan S.
Akron, OH
Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish uploaded by Susan S.
Kerrygold Pure Irish Grass-fed Butter, 8 Oz (8 Pack) is the best butter I’ve ever tasted. I use it for all of my baking as well and it makes a massive difference in how my baked goods taste. I am a repeat customer. I don’t use anything else. I highly recommend it !
Vera C.
North Port , FL
My favorite butter. I love how it tastes so much different from the regular butter. It just has that yummy smooth taste to it. We buy it at Costco but they do sell it pretty much everywhere. You need to try it.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Costco
Kerrygold Butter is 100% percent grass fed. That’s great for people with grain allergies. I buy this butter all the time and it tastes so good. It costs a little more than others but is so worth it.
Shannon C.
Winter Haven, FL
Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish uploaded by Shannon C.
Favorite. This is my every day butter, I use it in everything from butter on toast to elaborate cooking. I also use it in baking, and reduce the salt added to make up for the salted butter. Salted Kerrygold makes everything taste better.
Marichelo H.
Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish uploaded by Marichelo H.
This butter was recommended to me by the nutritionist. It has a flavor that reminds me of butter made at home from the family's ranch cows. I use it to cook sweet foods or for desserts. its price is fair. There is the option without salt. Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish
Carrie J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Might be that luck of the Irish. But this is a block of pure gold. Flavor is perfect, texture is amazing, goes great with/makes like 89.7% of anything on the planet better. Only complaint is that it’s SO yellow that making vanilla buttercream frosting means that if you want it the most delicious and best quality(aka Kerrygold), you may not get the pure, white color of frosting you’re hoping for in a vanilla.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
I don’t buy this brand of butter often because it’s pretty expensive, but it’s SO good. Very creamy and flavorful and especially delicious in mashed potatoes and in toast. You can find it at most grocery stores, I just wish it was more affordable!!
Kristie S.
Dalmatia, PA
Absolutly delicious!! Such a rich but creamy and silky smooth buttery flavor! Love to use this on my veggies and makes the best mashed potatoes! Pretty comparable in price to other butters but so so good!
Beauty, C.
Montgomery, AL
Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish uploaded by Beauty, C.
I absolutely LOVE to cook and lets all agree that BUTTER is a staple ingredient in the South! I recently switched to this brand because it’s a much better quality! I love the rich, smooth flavor it gives my foods. I brushed some melted Kerrygold over my homemade biscuits and the flavor was PHENOMENAL! (Never mind the cute little baby biscuit in the middle lol my 5 year old nephew made that one) I will never use another brand! If you’re a cook, give it a try! I promise you won’t be disappointed!!!