Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish

Kerrygold??? Pure Irish Butter.
Milk from grass-fed cows.

How did you find out about this grass-fed butter?
I just purchased this today. Did you all know it was a great butter to use while going KETO?
Is this a grass fed butter?
Start your review of Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish!
Product Highlights
My absolute favorite butter.in 1 review
9 months agoMerritt Is, FL
I’ve been following the keto lifestyle for 8 months and this butter is one of my staples. I can’t stomach the taste of margarine after using Kerrygold. It’s a bit pricier than normal butter or margarine, but if you have an Aldi near you, it’s always less expensive there than anywhere else!
9 months agoWarrior, AL
This is the best butter ever! This is something that is always in my refrigerator. We use it mainly for toast bagels and biscuits, but it can be used for most anything. The price is comparable to other brands.
7 months agoLake City, FL
This is by far the best butter that one can buy. My family are Keto eaters and this butter is the only brand I will buy.It has a sweet fresh taate to it. It is very healthier than store brand butters. So in addition If you are looking for a natural chemical free butter, Kerrygold is it.
10 months agoRussellville, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Kerrygold is the premium choice for all things butter. The taste is out of this world and richer than any alternative. I love the quality that Kerrygold offers. I would recommend this product over any butter alternative!
2 years ago
I have heard nothing but great things about this butter and I've been wanting to try it out. I searched and found that In the target near me they sell it, I am excited. Hopefully its as good as they say!
4 months agoDeerfield, IL
This butter is amazing and delicious! It tastes real. Yes, it is on the pricier side but it is worth every penny in my opinion. I like to leave it out to melt a little bit before using.
a year ago
This butter right here, is like any other other butter I've ever had. It is legit the best!! So creamy which gives a flavor that tops the rest! Wait... It gets better! It is 100% grass fed and hormone free!! I don't know about everyone else, but I'm becoming more aware and careful about what I put in my body. I don't want "added" anything! Between the taste and that factor, Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish ranks in as #1 for me!
a year agoKnoxville , TN
I love this butter for many reasons. First and the most .. it's so much tastier . No jokes.. it actually taste like real butter . Not many have tried real butter. I have lived on a farm when I was little and we made our own homemade butter so I know what butter should taste like . And this is pretty close!!! I like to bake with this . It gives it much better taste of it's for something like I did recently french butter cream for cake . It was such a amazing smooth rich flavor . Love it!!!!
7 months agoGreenville, NC
Purchased at: Publix
This is my all time favorite butter to cook with! I love the richness and creaminess this bitter provides. The flavor is fresh and just so decadent. I also love the spreadable version of this on things like toast or biscuits! It’s a bit more pricey than regular butter, which can add up, especially if you use butter the way i do, but it’s totally worth the splurge.
8 months agoChicago, IL
Purchased at: Kroger
I cook with this butter all the time. If you want to make brown butter in a pan this works like a charm. It is creamy and the perfect mix of natural sweetness and salt. Always make sure to zip it in a bag after use and not just fold the metal foil over cause it catches flavors instantly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...