Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish

Kerrygold??? Pure Irish Butter.
Milk from grass-fed cows.

real butter or margarine? which do you prefer. Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish or [product:i-cant-believe-its-not-butter-the-original-30]
Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish ? WhatsApp your favorit Butter? [product:kerrygold-butter-pure-irish]
How did you find out about this grass-fed butter?
Start your review of Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish!
Product Highlights
My absolute favorite butter.in reviews
Tiffany G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish uploaded by Tiffany G.
Purchased at: Costco
Simply the BEST!!!!! Amongst all the butter that I tried, it’s the best there is. Even if you just put it on bread, it tastes like magic. I bake a lot so I always make sure that i don’t run out of this. It’s a staple! Best price i found is when you buy it at Costco. 💯 #kerrygoldbutter #kerrygold
Stacy L.
Baltimore, MD
Very rich buttery taste. I like to use Kerrygold in my baking and potatoes. A little bit more expensive than traditional tubs of butter, but the quality is definitely worth it.
Susan S.
Akron, OH
Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish uploaded by Susan S.
Kerrygold Pure Irish Grass-fed Butter, 8 Oz (8 Pack) is the best butter I’ve ever tasted. I use it for all of my baking as well and it makes a massive difference in how my baked goods taste. I am a repeat customer. I don’t use anything else. I highly recommend it !
Tammy S.
Pound, VA
I really like this butter.It has such an amazing flavor to anything you use it in.I bake a lot and I love using this butter for baking.It is more expensive but when you are baking and cooking some foods the higher quality butter is just so much better.
Vera C.
North Port, FL
My favorite butter. I love how it tastes so much different from the regular butter. It just has that yummy smooth taste to it. We buy it at Costco but they do sell it pretty much everywhere. You need to try it.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Costco
Kerrygold Butter is 100% percent grass fed. That’s great for people with grain allergies. I buy this butter all the time and it tastes so good. It costs a little more than others but is so worth it.
Shannon C.
Winter Haven, FL
Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish uploaded by Shannon C.
Favorite. This is my every day butter, I use it in everything from butter on toast to elaborate cooking. I also use it in baking, and reduce the salt added to make up for the salted butter. Salted Kerrygold makes everything taste better.
Ma del Consuelo  H.
Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish uploaded by Ma del Consuelo  H.
This butter was recommended to me by the nutritionist. It has a flavor that reminds me of butter made at home from the family's ranch cows. I use it to cook sweet foods or for desserts. its price is fair. There is the option without salt. Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish
Elena M.
Lynnwood, WA
Purchased at: Kroger
I use this butter for breads. I love real butter and this one tastes really good on bread! I have used it for cooking too.
Carrie Jeanne J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Might be that luck of the Irish. But this is a block of pure gold. Flavor is perfect, texture is amazing, goes great with/makes like 89.7% of anything on the planet better. Only complaint is that it’s SO yellow that making vanilla buttercream frosting means that if you want it the most delicious and best quality(aka Kerrygold), you may not get the pure, white color of frosting you’re hoping for in a vanilla.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lynn  S.
Oshkosh, WI
il y a 8 mois
Lee D. il y a 5 mois
I always prefer butter, but Kerry gold is beyond American butter, far better than relatively tasteless American butter. It’s in the ranks of quality Northern European butter. Thank you Kerrygold for bringing european quality butter to this country!
Sebahat E.
il y a 2 ans
Sarah S. il y a 2 ans
This is the best butter!