Kerrygold

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Hands down the best butter you can buy at the grocery store. Such a fresh and creamy taste. I make my friends try this all the time when I cook for them.
5 / 5
I grown up eating Amul butter (Indian brand), Adams butter (British brand). When I came to the US, I hated butter, I had to always run to Indian stores to get Amul butter, I always thought if there was any other product that can beat it. Ahh I found Kerrygold pure Irish butter, from grass-fed cow. Now that’s what you call real butter, no artificial taste, safe and natural butter product that is almost nostalgic for me. Another European brand of course, I will never ever touch any US butter products, they all taste cheap, mass produced mediocre, doesn’t even feel like real butter. Kerrygold gave me another hope, I am able to find it in my nearest Walmart. I am so happy, I know I am eating an actual butter product from grass fed cow. Unlike rivals which has additives, artificial flavoring and tastes yuck! (By the way, due to I appreciate this butter so much, I literally came here to search for it, so I can give my review). This is none of those paid review, it’s coming from a butter lover, who was seeking a perfect nostalgic butter taste from year, now I found my breakfast bestie!
5 / 5
Kerrygold Irish Butter is one of the best butter that I've ever tasted. Made from grass-fed cow's milk it's natural and very healthy. The creamy structure and buttery taste make it a great choice for warm and crispy toast. I also use it for cooking and baking.