BY KERRYGOLD

Kerrygold??? Pure Irish Butter.
Milk from grass-fed cows. see more...

• Is this a grass fed butter?7 Answers
  • I've been wondering for a while, is butter a carb? Rly need 2 kno. ūüźĄ7 Answers
  • The flavor is so much more amazing. I believe it is their product...3 Answers
  • "My absolute favorite butter." in 1 review
Mariann A.
Tampa, Fl
You can absolutely taste the difference between Kerrygold butter from grass fed cows and other generic grocery store brand butter/margarine. It is so much more rich and flavorful and it doesn't make me wonder what exactly is in it, in regards to pesticides/herbicides, additives, etc.. It is a bit more expensive than other butters but the quality absolutely justifies that. Sticking with this one from now on!
Katelyn K.
Davenport , FL
Hands down my favorite butter EVER. It's so tasty, which people might think is weird to say, but once you taste this butter you'll never buy anything again! I use it in everything from roasting veggies, frying and egg, baking, etc.
Nicole L.
Council Bluffs, IA
Foodie Expert
This is the only butter I buy. It tastes so good and not at all processed and I love that it is from grass fed cows. The cost is very comparable to all the oily "butters" so I don't mind paying for the quality.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Foodie Expert
This is our favorite cooking butter in our household. We love the taste it gives all our foods, and the texture it has! We tried it once and have never gone back. Yes it's a little expensive but so worth it.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Best butter there is. Hands down. From Ireland where the cows eat grass and the soft serve is made with cream and deliciousness. If you want a creamy butter with a great flavor, this is your guy.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
Best butter ever and the only one we ever buy. You can tell the difference in the color. It's bright yellow instead of white. And it tastes better too. I would recommend this to anyone.
Mandi R.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
The best butter I have ever had! It is very spreadable and delicious. I love that it doesn't have a ton of horrible ingredients just cream! The cheapest I have found it at Trader Joe's.
Tiane F.
I am very picket when it comes to butter. I have tried many and this one is by far the best I have purchased! Tastes great, not to cheese like, but still has amazing natural flavor.
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
Definitely my favorite! So smooth and creamy and no added bad for you ingredients. A bit more expensive than store brand butter though so when I do buy this it's a treat for sure.
Sarah C.
Foodie Expert
This is the best butter you will ever eat! So creamy! I typically buy it at Sam's in the sealable container. Once you eat this no other butter will do!
Christina H.
Portland, OR
What makes this different from traditional butter??
Andrew L.
Orlando, FL
I've been wondering for a while, is butter a carb? Rly need 2 kno. ūüźĄ
Becca G.
Belmont, MA
Is this a grass fed butter?
Marian B.
Schaumburg, IL
The flavor is so much more amazing. I believe it is their production process and always using the best dairy.