BY KERRYGOLD #2 in Butter & Margarine

Kerrygold??? Pure Irish Butter.
Milk from grass-fed cows. see more...

• Is this a grass fed butter?8 Answers
  • I've been wondering for a while, is butter a carb? Rly need 2 kno. 🐄7 Answers
  • The flavor is so much more amazing. I believe it is their product...3 Answers
  • "My absolute favorite butter." in 1 review
Aura I.
Lansdale, PA
I never have butter much thought beyond: it’s something I use when I cook/bake, I spread it on bread, and it’s all the same. Butter is butter is what I thought. That was until I had the life changing experience of trying Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish, there’s just nothing like it. The richness, the creaminess, the pure delicious flavor. I can’t go back. This is not the first time I go on raving about Kerrygold, I’ll tell anyone that will listen. I feel like if you haven’t tried it, you’re truly missing out.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love Kerrygold butter! It is so rich and full of flavor. I didn’t realize how bland some butters were until I tried this brand. I love that it is from grass fed cows too. It is pretty easy to find and the price is comparable to other full butter products. The only downside is it can be hard to spread if not set out to soften beforehand.
Becky L.
Akron, OH
This. Butter. Is. AMAZING!!!!!! It’s so good you could eat it just by itself. The flavor is unreal! It is incredibly smooth!! There really is no comparison to other butter. I’m o glad this is becoming more and more available.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Kerrygold Butter is delicious! Full of flavor and made better than so many other options. It’s a bit more expensive than other brands but it’s absolutely worth it! Walmart and Target both carry the Kerrygold brand and items.
Marina M.
Hackettstown,NJ
My favorite butter on the market. Comes from grass fed cows and Costco sells them in a pack of three making the price much better than any other supermarket. Very rich and creamy. Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
This butter is so delicious. Amazing base to cook eggs or pancakes with for breakfast, great on toast, great flavor added to mashed potatoes or steamed veggies! I buy this from my local Costco for a great deal. A great tip is to freeze and buy in bulk for a better deal! Thaws our just fine.
Lynn B.
I didn’t think that there was a difference in butter until I tried this one. This is more yellow than other brands. It tastes so yummy. I put in on veggies, bread and in baked items. This is the only brand that I buy now. I’ve already told family and friends how flavorful this is. It’s similar in price as other brands of butter. I normally buy this at Costco.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this butter for all of my home cooking! It goes great in any recipe, or on bread, potatoes, or whatever else you're in the mood for. It beats mass-made American butter any day of the week, but still isn't as good as the real, freshest stuff.
Ginny R.
This is the best butter in the world. There is such a difference between cheap store brand butter and this. The flavor is better, the consistency is also better. I buy this in bulk at Costco because it is cheaper than my normal grocery store. This works great for homemade ghee!
Kylie F.
Columbus, OH
This butter. This delicious butter sent from the heavens. It’s like the purest, most natural thing. I’m currently on a low carb diet, and I eat it on everything.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
What makes this different from traditional butter??
Becca G.
Belmont, MA
Is this a grass fed butter?
Andrew L.
Orlando, FL
I've been wondering for a while, is butter a carb? Rly need 2 kno. 🐄
Marian B.
Schaumburg, IL
The flavor is so much more amazing. I believe it is their production process and always using the best dairy.