Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseKerry Gold
Skellig 100% Natural Cheese Sweet Cheddar - 7oz

Kerry Gold Skellig 100% Natural Cheese Sweet Cheddar - 7oz

by Kerry Gold

Kerrygold Skellig is a creamy, full-flavored Cheddar imported from Ireland. As with all Kerrygold cheeses, Skellig is an all-natural cheese, produced with milk from grass-fed cows that graze on the green lush pastures of Ireland.

Kerrygold Skellig is for the real cheese lover; it delivers exceptional flavor ? rich and tangy, with a hint of sweetness. This cheese is crumbly, savory and has a lovely, butterscotch-like sweetness. Skellig is ideal for cooking, making cheese sauces or taking center stage on a glorious cheeseboard.

Directions: Keep Refrigerated

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerry Gold Skellig 100% Natural Cheese Sweet Cheddar - 7oz!
Johns Creek, GA
I love this cheese, it is so good. It is a great snacking cheese to eat with crackers or fruit. Definitely try it if you love sweet cheeses. It is pricey but not more expensive than the other types of great cheese. This cheese isn't soft. This cheese is yummy. I will definitely buy it again. If your grocery store doesn't sell this, definitely request it.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a nice aged Irish cheddar cheese. It’s definitely a harder cheese. It’s not sweet, it just has a slight sweetness that it finishes with. I love it. Definitely more premium and a great add to a charcuterie board.
Dover, MA
This is probably my favorite cheese. I love cheddar cheese and this is my favorite to have with crackers. I love the texture and taste. This is a sweet cheddar cheese, so bear in mind that this does have a slightly sweet flavor to it. I would 100% recommend everyone try this cheese.

Looking for your answer?