Food & SnacksDairy ProductsButter & MargarineKerrygold
Kerry Gold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter - 8oz

Kerry Gold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter - 8oz

Kerrygold™ Pure Irish Butter Unsalted.
Milk from grass-fed cows.
8 oz (227g).

I've seen this used in "Bulletproof Coffee." Has anyone ever used it for this purpose and have you noticed a difference?
Start your review of Kerry Gold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter - 8oz!
Steph R.
Sykesville, MD
Kerry Gold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter - 8oz uploaded by Steph R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn’t love butter? For me, butter is right up there with bacon in terms of its ability to make things taste awesome. And Kerrygold butter is the best of the best. I always have a ton of this in my fridge, both salted and unsalted. The lower water content in Irish butter leaves more room for fatty, creamy awesomeness. Since I discovered this stuff, all my cooking and baking just tastes better. And, for me, that’s worth the slightly higher price tag.
Lisa J.
I find this butter best for baking. Although I know a lot of people who use it for their pancakes, toast , etc. I paid $4.97 for a pack at Walmart. #influenster #voxbox
Teresa P.
Best butter ever. No other butter compares to anything Irish. The best on anything from toast to an ingredient in anything baking wise
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,400 reviews
Kerry Gold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter - 8oz uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walmart
La mantequilla salada Kerrygold es una gran mantequilla natural y para todo uso. Extiéndelo sobre un pan caliente crujiente o sírvelo junto a la mesa con cada comida. También es una mantequilla maravillosa para cocinar. El sabor a leche de vaca alimentada con pasto eleva sus platos y hace de Kerrygold la mantequilla de mejor sabor.
Tracey C.
Camden
This is the best butter. It works so well in many recipes. It’s a little pricey, it’s worth the price.
Nataliya F.
Everett, WA
This is the only butter I buy, I freeze it if I don’t use it. Really good because it’s grass fed I think.
Din N.
Kerry Gold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter - 8oz uploaded by Din N.
Kerry Gold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter - 8oz uploaded by Din N.
Purchased at: Costco
I run a small bakery business and I use this butter for all of my baking. The reason why is because of the higher fat content available to make sweet treats extra delightful. I love that rhe butter will be soft in room tempt within 15 mins, thats the extra fat working. It makes baking life a lot easier and tastier. I will say that the European butter do taste different because it doesn't have the weird smell you usually get with American store butter. This one smells like true sweet butter and obviously sweet and buttery in taste when you spread it over toast. It does have a deeper yellow color, which I appreciate because it shows that it is at its most natural form and color. .
Madalina V.
The butter is good. I use it for baking or just eating on a piece of bread with jam. It has a nice texture and it's pretty affordable. Nice spreading capabilities. Tastes like real butter made from good milk. I would recommend if you're not intolerant to dairy.
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
The winds, rain and warming influence of the Gulf Stream all contribute to the lush grass our cows feed on year-round. They produce the sweetest, richest milk in the world, which makes our grass-fed cow’s milk Irish butter taste silky and creamy and glow a healthy, golden yellow
Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I like to use this unsalted butter for baking. It has the best taste. I like that it is from grass fed cows.