BY KERR

Kerr jelly jars 12 ct 4 oz see more...

Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
Foodie Expert
My mom makes jam every summer and gives me some in these jars every year. she decorates different ways depending on what the flavor is. I love reusing the jars. I use them for baking ingredients, decoration, pennies, pens, and even tealights and led lights. the jars are the perfect size for gifts and keep the jam fresh.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
I use this jars for everything. They are perfect for canning jellies and fruit preserves, and they are also prefect for body scrub gift. You can all make small candles in them.
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.
I don't use these to can good but I do LOVE making body, for and face scrub to fill them with. They are the perfect size to keep in your bathroom.
tamara t.
tamara t.
OK but not a Mason. I just like the cute little Mason logo and lids. Not enough variety of sizes.
Jill L.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
These jars are my favorite. They are so cute! They are perfect for jams, jellies,and all sorts of homemade goodies. But I also use them for homemade beauty products. They are just the perfect size.
Heather E.
Heather E.
These are the only jars me and my family use. They work great, they are super easy to fill and they last longer and are better over all then any other brand we have tried.
Tania M.
Tania M.
Foodie Expert
What I love about these jars is that I can use them for so many things! I'm not even into canning but I use them for gift wrap, meal planning, snacks, so many things!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Foodie Expert
I love these for canning! They make the process a lot easier. I don't only use them for canning, but for storing different food items! They work great!
Riley H.
Riley H.
I love these 4 oz jelly jars! I make my own baby food and these are the perfect size for fruit purees. Remember to always use USDA approved tested recipes!
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
My mom gets these every year when she makes her annual batch of jams! They work well and keep the jam fresh!