BY KERR

Regular Mouth, Pint Mason Jars Makes Fruit and Vegetable Canning Simple and Stress FreeThe Kerr regular mouth, pint mason jars set is an essential item for anyone who is interested in home canning. From jams and jellies to flavored vinegars to sauces and dips, this set gets the job done. Whether you are a stay-at-home mom who loves to make food from scratch for your husband and children or you are a professional chef who enjoys taking on new cooking endeavors in your spare time, Kerr mason jars are a great option. Mason jars are also a popular material for crafting and decorating. You can make centerpieces, festive drink glasses, candle holders and much more. The regular mouth, pint mason jars set features 12 16-oz or 10-pint jars with lids and bands. This time-tested design ensures a quality seal with each lid. You can refrigerate foods for up to three weeks, freeze for up to one year, and fresh preserve and store for up to one year, which allows for endless canning options. see more...

Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
One of the best multi-use products out there. Mason jars hold so much material. I used them as water bottles for a while. I use them to hold my smoothies as well as for storage in my room. They can be used to hold loose change, toothbrushes, and makeup brushes just to name a few different ideas. You can also use them for crafts on a budget with some paint and glue. I got a pack for 12 for about $10 on Amazon which is an amazing deal. You can also find similar products for individual purchase at thrift stores and discount stores.
Riley H.
Riley H.
I home-can a LOT of food every year. I completely trust Kerr brand jars and lids, I use the regular mouth jars a lot for salsas and soups. Remember to always use USDA approved tested recipes.
Beth P.
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
Foodie Expert
I always get Kerr jars when canning. the box could use a little more work on it being sturdy so I can keep my canned stuff stored in them to for transport. but very great product.
jessica N.
jessica N.
Great product seals and stores my products exceptionally well. my only complaint is the last couple of boxes busted in transport but that's really the only issue I've had
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Foodie Expert
Great for preserving foods, decorations, or even eating and drinking . Very versatile
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love canning! These make great use for salsa and jellies! I would have recommendations for these types of food
Tony  M.
Tony M.
My favorite drinking glasses and I can use them to get leftovers or to freeze soup
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
What do you like to can?