KerPlunk! Game

by Mattel

#19 in Puzzles

#-KERPLUNK

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KerPlunk! Game!
Danielle B.
Lexington, SC
KerPlunk! Game uploaded by Danielle B.
Such a fun and challenging game! I played all the time as a kid and my mom just bought it for my son. He absolutely loves it! The more people that play the better!
Dawn A.
Nampa, ID
KerPlunk! Game uploaded by Dawn A.
Mattel Ker Plunk is easy and entertaining to a wide range of ages. My 2 yr old has fun, my 6 yr old loves it and I love watching them enjoying it together. I had a hard time locating the game. I ended up finding it is a little game store for $20. The
Kayla G.
Titusville, FL
Another great game I have memories form when I was a kid! these sticks are all crossed and mixed up through the tube with marbles laying on top of the sticks. You have to try to pull a stick out without any of the marbles falling down. Whoever has the least amount of marbles at the end of the game wins!
Lindsey D.
Deatsville, AL
This was one of my favorite childhood games. It’s so easy for all ages but can still be challenging! It’s fun for everyone.
Jesseca H.
KerPlunk! Game uploaded by Jesseca H.
I along with my son and the other parts of my family really loved playing Kerplunk! It is a very challenging game and it keeps everyone on their toes. You just never know when/if the marbles will fall. The other great part is setting it up, because it is so easy! The only part that gets hard is the very end when your running out of room for sticks, but that just makes another challenge and I like challenges! I definitely recommend this for family's with adults and/or children. KerPlunk! Game
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I remember this game from when I was a kid. I honestly think we still have it at my dads ,but I guarantee some of the pieces are missing. I remember it being a super fun game for all ages. My siblings and I would play it when we were little.
Meraya L.
Bakersfield, CA
My little sisters love to play this game. super fun. they understand how to start and how to win. Could be dangerous for toddlers and babies.
Amber S.
Newark, DE
KerPlunk! Game uploaded by Amber S.
This is one of the best childhood games around. You can play with many people. I got this game years ago at toys r us! Nothing I would improve, just maybe more marbles for incase when you loose them 🤣 would definitely reccomend this game to others!
Laurie R.
Venice, FL
This game brings back some wonderful memories. My dad had dementia and in his last 6 months we would play this game with him. He loved putting the sticks in the tube. He would get such joy from watching the marbles fall down. It was a great family game and will always be dear to my heart. Thank you for such a wonderful game.
Kim V.
LF
i remember this game being so much fun as a kid. i recently bought it right before the first shutdown. after two games i didn't wanna play anymore. having to reinsert those sticks , no thank you. a good way to distract kids tho for a long time !!!

Looking for your answer?