BeveragesNon-Dairy MilkKern's
Kern's Original Horchata Milk & Rice Drink

Kern's® Original Horchata Milk & Rice Drink

by Kern's

Did you think it was close to taste of a horchata made from scratch?
Start your review of Kern's® Original Horchata Milk & Rice Drink!
Bella R.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this one it brings a unique taste and we always have it around. If you want this is something very sweet but I hope you’ll like it.
Martha C.
Midland
I LOVE  this drink! Delicious it's very creamy and full of flavor! Always in our fridge!  Just try it and you'll see for youself!
Charlie A.
If you like traditional horchata, this is probably not for you. It doesn't taste bad necessarily, it just isn't it. It's usually pretty cheap, so if you're not picky , this may be a good option for you.
Ayla G.
paris texas
Purchased at: Walmart
It is sweet awesome but doesn't taste authentic it taste like cinnamon toast crunch I'm cereal💕
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
I actually really enjoyed this drink. Having been my second time drinking horchata, I don't really have high expectations. This version of horchata as recreated by Kerns is a bit too sweet for my liking, but with ice the drink is really great! ♥
Natasha R.
Orland, CA
Desk or Chata is super delicious it's very creamy because it is made with half milk and said of just restaurant like traditional or shot it is has a hint of cinnamon it's sweet but not too sweet and is pretty refreshing I think that the price point is very fair for the amount that you get is one of my favorite drinks
Jazmine G.
If you’re a big fan of homemade horchata, don’t go expecting this to taste like the real deal. However, this is pretty darn good horchata for being a store bought one. It’s always in our fridge at home. Now that I’m in college I still want to buy it when I see it at the stores over here. It’s good, give it a chance.
Kendra N.
This taste similar to the homemade Horchata, although it lacks some qualities. I pour it over ice since that's the way it has been served to me.
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Have to disagree with other reviewer, but I don't know what it's "supposed to" taste like. It tastes like chai tea to me, so I enjoyed it.
Jay A.
I don't like it at all. I usually like Kerns juices but not this Horchata. I am Mexican so have been drinking this flavor of water since I can remember. I usually drink the one made from scratch but since I don't know how to make it I bought this one. I personally didn't like the taste. To me there was something lacking. Maybe its the way its packaged that takes away from the taste, I'm not sure. To me it lack taste. It tasted to bland. Other members in my family said to them it tasted good but not as good as other products of the same taste. Its inexpensive and can be found it a lot of store so you can try and see if you like it.