BY KERN'S

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Foodie Expert
I actually really enjoyed this drink. Having been my second time drinking horchata, I don't really have high expectations. This version of horchata as recreated by Kerns is a bit too sweet for my liking, but with ice the drink is really great! ♥
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
Foodie Expert
If you’re a big fan of homemade horchata, don’t go expecting this to taste like the real deal. However, this is pretty darn good horchata for being a store bought one. It’s always in our fridge at home. Now that I’m in college I still want to buy it when I see it at the stores over here. It’s good, give it a chance.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Foodie Expert
If you like traditional horchata, this is probably not for you. It doesn't taste bad necessarily, it just isn't it. It's usually pretty cheap, so if you're not picky , this may be a good option for you.
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
This taste similar to the homemade Horchata, although it lacks some qualities. I pour it over ice since that's the way it has been served to me.
Jay A.
I don't like it at all. I usually like Kerns juices but not this Horchata. I am Mexican so have been drinking this flavor of water since I can remember. I usually drink the one made from scratch but since I don't know how to make it I bought this one. I personally didn't like the taste. To me there was something lacking. Maybe its the way its packaged that takes away from the taste, I'm not sure. To me it lack taste. It tasted to bland. Other members in my family said to them it tasted good but not as good as other products of the same taste. Its inexpensive and can be found it a lot of store so you can try and see if you like it.
Corina B.
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Have to disagree with other reviewer, but I don't know what it's "supposed to" taste like. It tastes like chai tea to me, so I enjoyed it.
Jay A.
Did you think it was close to taste of a horchata made from scratch?