Kern's Mango Nectar

by Kern's

Kern's Mango Nectar 11.5 oz (Pack of 24)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kern's Mango Nectar!
Hazel J.
PERRIS, CA
OMG YESSSSS, the loove I have for these juices wow it's unexplainable. trust me all the flavors of the juices taste sooo good . you will fall in love with all of them . definitely something I keep on repurchasing on the daily . reccomed these a ton .
Angel B.
Tastes really good but smells like tuna/cat food, overall I would recommend if you don’t mind the smell.
Yvette M.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love Kern"s juices but my favorite flavor is Mango!!! it has a sweet taste but its not to sweet like most other drinks. this beverage is affordable to buy i would differently recommend it to people
Louiza L.
Laguna Beach, CA
I love most of Kern's juices. They are delicious & oh so affordable! For some reason I rather drink this juice in the can, bc the larger carton of this juice kinda has a plasticy taste.
Porshia M.
Good drink of fruity juice, but it has a lot of sugar. Tasty to have once in a while though.
Veronica C.
Downey, CA
Love these juices. They really have the fruit flavor that you choose. My favorites, peach and mango.

Looking for your answer?