Kern's® Guava Nectar 64 fl. oz. Carton uploaded by Angel F.

BY KERN'S

Easy sip is like a bite of fresh fruit! Made with whole fruit for a taste and sensation you don't fine in other juice drinks. see more...

Angel F.
My husband and I will fight over this. This juice is so good. It't not too sweet but not to bland as well. It literally is the perfect mix of juice. Definitely going to buy it again and next time i'll be buying 2 so my husband and i dont have to fight over it.
Sarah S.
I got hooked on guava juice while in Hawaii and coming back home I was very troubled trying to find a juice that reminded me of the islands. This guava juice did the trick and is so good. It’s sweet and has that soft grit
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
I'm a juice FIEND. I can't keep enough of this in the house. Guava nectars is amazing anyway, but Kern's makes really has something special here. It's delicious.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I love to drink kerns but i don't don't like guava it taste so bad ugh i really don't like it what so ever and in my house this is what they buy 24/7 all the time and i can't stand it
Krystal O.
San diego, CA
Love the taste of this drink. It's one of my favorite flavors to drink also nice when making a mimosas. They come in cans too so you can bring it anywhere.
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
This reminds me of visiting my grandmother. The juice is so good with the perfect amount of sweetness. My favorite juice of all time.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
My favorite drink is guayaba.. so good especially when cold. a lot of folks don't like it, but I love it!!! so good, rich in flavor.
Annabell P.
My favorite juice!!!! I just have to say that all of Kern's juices are absolutely sweet and refreshing.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
I only every buy this as a special treat, but oh what a treat it is! So yummy!
Dana L.
San Diego, CA
This is the best guava juice out of the many that I have tried! I love Kerns!
Carina B.