BY KERN'S

Blend of 2 fruit purees from concentrate & other natural flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Yes G.
I love guava. I feel like all quarantined flavored drinks don't really taste like guava. Well except this one tasse like if I was earing a fresh guava off a tree. Better cold of course. My son won't eat a guava fruit but will drink the juice it's that good.
Holly L.
Delicious juice! It reminds me of being young and living in California. So many good flavors to pick from too. Now as an adult I like to use it as a mixer with some vodka. Totally delicious.
Trini K.
St George, UT
This is always in my bag when we go to the beach! The sweet flavor pairs perfectly with the salty sea water. This juice keeps me hydrated and is all natural, which makes the perfect beach drink! #beachbag
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
This is delicious! It is extremely refreshing, especially when it is served nice and cold in a cup of ice! I also love mixing it with champagne, try it people! 😋
Joana S.
Santa Cruz , CA
My favorite juice !!! It's so tasty and refreshing for a nice hot day. All the flavors they have are so good, well at least for my liking .
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
I absolutely love this drink! The guava flavor is the best. It tastes so good when it's cold and fresh out of the fridge.
Brionna W.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Nectar Guava 11.5 fl oz; 340 ml more...
My favorite grave drink ever not to positive how natural it actually is but until I figure that out it my favorite
Mayra R.
Merced, CA
Me and my family love to drink this juice it tastes really good and I love how u can choose from different flavors
Melissa C.
Review for: Nectar Guava 11.5 fl oz; 340 ml more...
Can be a bit gradient, but tastes great. Definitely something affordable that hits any sweet tooth's spot
Karen A.
This juice is the best! Reminds me of my childhood. It's so delicious. Would definitely recommend.