BY KERNEL SEASONS

Kernel Season's™ White Cheddar Seasoning.
Nothing artificial.
Made with real cheese. see more...

• I know I have tried popcorn seasonings but they all come out real...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this tastes good? Is it really salty?2 Answers
  • Which other flavors does this brand make that would be highly sug...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
I was so happy when I found this at Walmart. I love popcorn for a snack and these are great to give a little extra flavor.
Jill W.
Lisbon, IA
My son will not eat popcorn with out this. I'm ok with that because I don't feel like I'm adding bunch of extra calories.
Ashley A.
Creve Coeur, IL
This seasoning is phenominal! As much as I love white cheddar I was super excited to find this for my popcorn. Delicious.
Amanda F.
I love this seasoning powder on my popcorn. It gives a nice cheese flavor without being too salty. It is my favorite.
Dayna C.
Painesville, OH
i always buy these for our pop corn. eating normal pop corn just dont taste the same anymore. kids love it as well
Kaley D.
My favorite seasoning when I want an extra tang to my popcorn. This is one of my favorite popcorn seasoning brand
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
The best flavor ever. i love that one of my movie theathers has this. i cant get enough. i even put it on chips.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
This white cheddar topping is great for adding to popcorn. There are other favors but this is my favorite.
Nyny L.
Rex, GA
BEST SEASON EVER! I ALWAYS GET THIS KIND FOR MY POPCORN. VERT EASY TO FIND. WALMART KROGER PUBLIX CARRY IT.
Savanna S.
Frankln Frnce, OH
This is a great way to change the flavor of plain pop corn or just to give it a little something extra!
Ashley A.
Creve Coeur, IL
Which other flavors does this brand make that would be highly suggested?
Wendy S.
Lake Linden, MI
Does anyone know if this tastes good? Is it really salty?
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
I know I have tried popcorn seasonings but they all come out really salty. I am not a fan of a lot of salt in my food. Is this seasoning really salty??