BY KERNEL SEASONS #85 in Spices

Kernel Season's™ White Cheddar Seasoning.
Nothing artificial.
Made with real cheese. see more...

• I know I have tried popcorn seasonings but they all come ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this tastes good? Is it really salty?2 Answers
  • Which other flavors does this brand make that would be hi...3 Answers
Buy on kmart
Alexis T.
Straw Plains, TN
The perfect seasoning to my popcorn!! It’s obviously white, so be careful (you don’t wanna drown your popcorn in it). I love the white cheddar flavor!!
Kristie D.
I love putting this on my popcorn it makes the flavor taster so amazing. It's impossible for me to eat popcorn with out this white cheddar seasoning.
Amy M.
We love is on our Popcorn. Gives it such a great taste. We can add how much we like unlike the bag white cheddar popcorn it just don't have enough
Cassy B.
Cheyenne, WY
Absolutely love this seasoning! it makes plain popcorn taste soooo much better! I can't go a movie night without popcorn with some seasoning!!
Madison M.
Dundee, MI
This product is my holy grail! I never eat popcorn without it and I feel like I could eat it straight out of the bottle! It's a must have!
Meyling M.
Jacksonville , FL
okay I do not know about you but this I love to add it to my hoagies I know it's nothing fitness but I love it tastes delicious recommended
Kirstin N.
After countless attempts to find the perfect flavoring for my popcorn movie nights, I found it! Not too overpowering, this is JUST right!
veronica f.
Everson, WA
Amazingly it's awesome I love this stuff it's so cheesy and yummy on my popcorn my 4 year old dumps it on and is so happy we found this
Marisa R.
This stuff is amazing and I love it. Makes popcorn taste extra good. I prefer this to their nacho cheddar. But nacho still isn't bad.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
I like changing the flavor of my popcorn by shaking some of the white cheddar seasoning. It tastes good. My kids like it too.
Ashley A.
Creve Coeur, IL
Which other flavors does this brand make that would be highly suggested?
Wendy S.
Lake Linden, MI
Does anyone know if this tastes good? Is it really salty?
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
I know I have tried popcorn seasonings but they all come out really salty. I am not a fan of a lot of salt in my food. Is this seasoning really salty??