BY KERNEL SEASONS #85 in Spices

Kernel Season's™ White Cheddar Seasoning.
Nothing artificial.
Made with real cheese. see more...

• I know I have tried popcorn seasonings but they all come ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this tastes good? Is it really salty?2 Answers
  • Which other flavors does this brand make that would be hi...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love using this stuff when I make popcorn! The white cheddar flavor is super delicious! It’s so easy to use, just shake a little over your popcorn. The price is also very reasonable as well and this product usually lasts me a while.
Alli P.
Topeka, KS
This seasoning tastes really good!! And it's easy to use, and not messy whatsoever. I bought mine at Walmart, but I know this brand is sold elsewhere. I recommend using 1/2 Teaspoon per 3 Tablespoons of kernels.
Sarah D.
Heber Ca
I've always only had plain popcorn until one time I went to movies with my boyfriend from one of our first dates and he showed me this and poured it into his popcorn and mixed it also with the Nacho seasoning flavor and boom better thing ever! I now buy it all the time ! So good!
Melissa C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the White Cheddar flavor topping for my popcorn. It's the perfect addition to buttery popcorn on movie night. And it taste so much better than the bagged or microwave popcorns that have the flavors in them. Add as much or as little as you want to suit your taste.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
I was hesitant to give this a try but so glad I did, it's a hit for my family! It sticks so well to the popcorn and a little goes a long way. It's not too salty and too powdery, it's just right.
Paige F.
I'm a popcorn and wine for dinner sort of girl, and this stuff is a go to for me! No MSG is definitely a plus, and this tasty seasoning goes really nicely on roasted veggies and eggs as well. Plus, great play on words in the brand name 😉 gotta appreciate the cleverness there!
Teressa H.
Not bad. I love white cheddar and this definitely helps the cravings!! It will take me forever to finish it but so worth buying it again. Looking forward to trying more flavors!
Kaycee T.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This is my absolute favorite popcorn seasoning! I won't go to the movie theater without it. I have a bottle in my purse, my desk at work, my car, and my house because I can't eat popcorn without it!!
Anna K.
Brighton, MI
This is so delicious! I love putting this on my popcorn every time I go to the movies. I also put this on my chicken and pasta when need a little extra flavor, I highly recommend this product to those who like cheddar flavorings and a little extra umph to your food,
Melissa C.
Fort worth, Tx
I use this every time I eat popcorn. My regular store is usually sold out so I go to Walmart to buy this. Walmart has the big container and I prefer to buy that one because it last longer!
Ashley A.
Creve Coeur, IL
Which other flavors does this brand make that would be highly suggested?
Wendy S.
Lake Linden, MI
Does anyone know if this tastes good? Is it really salty?
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
I know I have tried popcorn seasonings but they all come out really salty. I am not a fan of a lot of salt in my food. Is this seasoning really salty??