BY KERNEL SEASONS

Kernel Season's™ Garlic Parmesan Seasoning.
Nothing artificial.
Made with real cheese. see more...

Natisha T.
This stuff is so delicious, I use it on so many things other than popcorn. I use it on my raw veggies and it makes them taste so amazing . For the price and the many uses of this product you can't beat it . I'm so happy I decided to buy this because it's flavorful and inexpensive so if you haven't tried it please do you won't regret it
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
My husband loves this stuff on his popcorn. Adds a little extra flavor too it asides from just salt and butter. Very delicious and very satisfied with this product. If you haven't tried. I highly recommend.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
This has such great flavor, good garlic and taste and great parmesan taste too. I put this on my popcorn last night and wow! What a hit, I bet this would be good in other stuff like Mac and cheese too. My son loves it also
Katlynn N.
This stuff makes popcorn even more tastier! It's so good! And the price for it was impressing too. Bought at my local store by the popcorn. Though after you open it after a while it does clump pretty fast but expected with seasoning.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
I use this on asparagus when I grill or broil in the oven. Can be used for so much more than popcorn. If you live in a humid area it can clump so keep it stored in a cool dry space.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
I don't like 'exotic' toppings on popcorn. I'm a butter and salt or olive oil and pepper kind of girl. This stuff though, a buddy made popcorn at his place and I ate it without knowing and was stunned by how much I enjoyed it. It can't take a lot and I still prefer my way but the flavor isn't as fake as a lot of parmesan stuff tends to be.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
A friend introduced me to this brand and I am so glad they did! I absolutely love this flavor the most out of the two flavors I tried. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to add some extra flavor on popcorn.
Emily W.
I really enjoy putting this on my popcorn. Its about $2 at walmart. The garlic parmesan and white cheddar ones are my favorite.

back