BY KERNEL SEASONS

Kernel Season's™ Ranch Seasoning.

Nothing artificial.

Made with real buttermilk. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taja S.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this stuff and there are multiple different flavors too! I even made my own homemade potato chips and added this flavoring to it. I always keep one or two in my purse when I go to the movies to add to my popcorn! The flavor is spot on and they are even good when you mix them.
Grand Island , NY
Foodie Expert
As a bodybuilder my flavors are limited. I can not use most condiments. But this stuff has changed my life. I use it on everything. Chicken potatoes broccoli and it's only 2 calories! Definitely the best flavor additive if you are on a diet. Oh it also can be used for popcorn
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Humboldt, IA
Love love love this seasoning and it is NOT just for popcorn. I use mine to sprinkle over cucumbers for a healthy snack. I've seen pictures of a dill pickle seasoning but ha e yet to find it. It's my new life mission though!!!
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
Chanhassen, MN
I'm obsessed with this product. I'm a big popcorn snacker Plain air popped popcorn with just a little bit of oil and the seasoning is awesome.

I love the ranch flavor. This really add something to my healthy snack
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Penobscot, ME
I love this stuff!! It is awesome on popcorn that is true, but it makes baked potato even better. Plain pasta not with this. It just takes everything to the next level.
Gada S.
Gada S.
Dearborn, MI
We own a popcorn machine and we have a llllll different kinds of seasonings at our popcorn station. but my favorite has to be the ranch, i love it!
Christy S.
Christy S.
Ennis, TX
So good on popcorn! my kids love it! Also thrown it on crackers with a bit of vegetable oil and baked at 200 in the oven for 30 minutes! Yum!
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
My favorite kind. Not too salty and taste oh so good. I keep at least two in the cabinet at all times.
Meshia E.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Foodie Expert
I love that these are made with real ingredients and Sooo flavorful! Also a little bit packs a punch because it's more of a powder that melts into things than like a salt or crystal that sprinkles on and sticks to foods. This is great on not just popcorn but vegetables or homemade trail and/or party mixes (just toss with a lil olive oil and bake bake gently..yumm!) Or even for a kickin flavored baked potato! The packaging is cool and stands out...with different colors to represent the different flavors and the bottles are quite big considering how much flavor you get from using even a tiny amount!
I say get this and enjoy an easy way to spice up so many meals and snacks. There is loads of varity and the best part....they are super affordable at the local grocery store, we bought every flavor! (Except cheesy jalapeno, they didn't have that one...."I'll see you another time, my friend"
Danae S.
Danae S.
Foodie Expert
This is so good on popcorn it's my favorite flavor I strongly recommend it if you like ranch and popcorn 🍿
Grand Island , NY
Foodie Expert
Anyone a bodybuilder and use this on their Foods? I do