BY KERNEL SEASONS

Kernel Season's™ Ranch Seasoning.

Nothing artificial.

Made with real buttermilk. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Review for: Popcorn 2.7 oz more...
This ranch seasoning is awesome! I first got it to use on my popcorn and I loved it but I also use it on things like potatoes and fries too. It tastes just like ranch but in powder form and it’s so easy to use, just sprinkle a little over your product. The price is very affordable and typically lasts me a while too.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Review for: Popcorn 2.7 oz more...
I love this stuff! Gives my popcorn that extra punch. I’ve used this on chicken and it taste wonderful. Priced great. You can find it at Walmart by the popcorn. I would buy again. I bring it to the movies with me and add it to my popcorn. I would recommend.
Audrey S.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Popcorn 2.7 oz more...
I really like this on top of veggies and popcorn. It adds great flavor without being too salty. My one issue with it is I feel like it can leave a strange aftertaste and lingers on your breath. Make sure you chew some gum if you use a lot of this stuff🙂
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I love that these are made with real ingredients and Sooo flavorful! Also a little bit packs a punch because it's more of a powder that melts into things than like a salt or crystal that sprinkles on and sticks to foods. This is great on not just popcorn but vegetables or homemade trail and/or party mixes (just toss with a lil olive oil and bake bake gently..yumm!) Or even for a kickin flavored baked potato! The packaging is cool and stands out...with different colors to represent the different flavors and the bottles are quite big considering how much flavor you get from using even a tiny amount!
I say get this and enjoy an easy way to spice up so many meals and snacks. There is loads of varity and the best part....they are super affordable at the local grocery store, we bought every flavor! (Except cheesy jalapeno, they didn't have that one...."I'll see you another time, my friend"
Savanna M.
Logan, UT
This is my most favorite kind of popcorn flavoring!! it has a yummy taste, and the packaging is nice as well. plus you don't need a ton of it so it lasts a good while!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
As a bodybuilder my flavors are limited. I can not use most condiments. But this stuff has changed my life. I use it on everything. Chicken potatoes broccoli and it's only 2 calories! Definitely the best flavor additive if you are on a diet. Oh it also can be used for popcorn
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this stuff and there are multiple different flavors too! I even made my own homemade potato chips and added this flavoring to it. I always keep one or two in my purse when I go to the movies to add to my popcorn! The flavor is spot on and they are even good when you mix them.
maryam z.
I love this popcorn seasoning. The amount of flavors this brand has to offer is amazing. Just add it to some freshly popped popcorn or Add a little flavor to the bag popcorn. I love the cheddar bacon flavor the best.
Shannon H.
Humboldt, IA
Love love love this seasoning and it is NOT just for popcorn. I use mine to sprinkle over cucumbers for a healthy snack. I've seen pictures of a dill pickle seasoning but ha e yet to find it. It's my new life mission though!!!
Sarah  L.
Chanhassen, MN
I'm obsessed with this product. I'm a big popcorn snacker Plain air popped popcorn with just a little bit of oil and the seasoning is awesome.

I love the ranch flavor. This really add something to my healthy snack
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Anyone a bodybuilder and use this on their Foods? I do