BY KERNEL SEASONS

Kernel Season's™ Nacho Cheddar Seasoning.
Nothing artificial.
Made with real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chelsie H.
Foodie Expert
I am honestly addicted to this stuff. I put it on my popcorn after I drizzle some butter on my air pop popcorn. I'm the only one in my family who likes it, but that just means more for me! It is made with real cheese and in the USA! So I think this stuff if AMAZING! I can't have popcorn without it <3!
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
Foodie Expert
Ok ok ok! I'm going to talk about this cheese. Particulary as this cheese love with my popcorn and potatoes is one of the surprises that can add to your anack or just when you see a movie that is ideal (this is my favorite time to add flavor )
Tyra J.
I got got hooked on this seasoning at the movie theater. Now I'm putting in on popcorn, potatoes, rice...pretty much anything that needs a hint of cheese on it. Love it!
Alexis A.
Foodie Expert
On family movie night it's nice to be able to give all the family members a opportunity to make their snack personalized
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
This is great and an awesome treat with normal pop corn I wasn't a huge pop corn fan but after trying this I have noticed that I will ask for pop corn more but only if it has this on it love it!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
Este saboriante de palomitas save muy bueno es un poco salado pero el savoriante esta ta bueno
sera l.
Glendale, CA
Once you try these seasonings you'll never want just popcorn again trust me .All you add is some butter and this seasoning and boom best popcorn ever.They do have different flavors and there all good.
Dana K.
Arlington, TX
Foodie Expert
My son goes thru this stuff so fast its ridiculous. Easy to use and its great on fries as well as popcorn. We even like it on baked potatoes.
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm
My second favorite flavor, these seasonings are perfect for popcorn and cheese lovers!