BY KERNEL SEASONS

Kernel Season's™ Nacho Cheddar Seasoning.
Nothing artificial.
Made with real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
Can't get enough of the nacho cheddar flavor on our popcorn! Makes my popcorn flavorful and still healthy instead of using butter. I've also used this in small bowls of pasta for impromptu mac and cheese.
Rosemarie C.
Foodie Expert
It's my first time trying this nacho cheddar seasoning for my popcorn. I love it so much. I'm will be buying more. I love how it's not salty. And how seadle it is
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
This is great and an awesome treat with normal pop corn I wasn't a huge pop corn fan but after trying this I have noticed that I will ask for pop corn more but only if it has this on it love it!
Alyssa M.
Foodie Expert
Not a fan this tastes weird.will not purchase again my kids didn't like it either .price point is good but this product was not for us.
Alexis A.
Foodie Expert
On family movie night it's nice to be able to give all the family members a opportunity to make their snack personalized
sera l.
Glendale, CA
Once you try these seasonings you'll never want just popcorn again trust me .All you add is some butter and this seasoning and boom best popcorn ever.They do have different flavors and there all good.
chynna r.
Olive branch , MS
Foodie Expert
KERNAL SEASONING IS THE GO TOO IF YOU WANNA JUST KICK THINGS UP A KNOTCH. I'VE TRIED EVERY FLAVOR AND THERE WASN'T ONE THAT I DID NOT ENJOY. REALLY LIKE THAT'S IT'S MADE FROM REAL CHEESE. YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH PUT IT ON ANYTHING POPCORN, VEGGIES, EGGS, ANYTHING
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
Foodie Expert
Ok ok ok! I'm going to talk about this cheese. Particulary as this cheese love with my popcorn and potatoes is one of the surprises that can add to your anack or just when you see a movie that is ideal (this is my favorite time to add flavor )
Tyra J.
I got got hooked on this seasoning at the movie theater. Now I'm putting in on popcorn, potatoes, rice...pretty much anything that needs a hint of cheese on it. Love it!
Mz T.
Foodie Expert
Love! Love! Love! This nacho cheese flavored seasoning. It takes my popcorn to a whole other level. You can never go wrong with any of their flavors.