BY KERNEL SEASONS

Kernel Season's™ Nacho Cheddar Seasoning.
Nothing artificial.
Made with real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Foodie Expert
I am honestly addicted to this stuff. I put it on my popcorn after I drizzle some butter on my air pop popcorn. I'm the only one in my family who likes it, but that just means more for me! It is made with real cheese and in the USA! So I think this stuff if AMAZING! I can't have popcorn without it <3!
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff on movie popcorn! I wish they still offered it free at the theater. I have a container at home that I sometimes use. Good value for the money you spend and great flavor. I have to be careful not to overdo it though or it can lead to a stomach ache.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
Foodie Expert
Ok ok ok! I'm going to talk about this cheese. Particulary as this cheese love with my popcorn and potatoes is one of the surprises that can add to your anack or just when you see a movie that is ideal (this is my favorite time to add flavor )
Tyra J.
Tyra J.
I got got hooked on this seasoning at the movie theater. Now I'm putting in on popcorn, potatoes, rice...pretty much anything that needs a hint of cheese on it. Love it!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
Can't get enough of the nacho cheddar flavor on our popcorn! Makes my popcorn flavorful and still healthy instead of using butter. I've also used this in small bowls of pasta for impromptu mac and cheese.
Rosemarie C.
Rosemarie C.
Foodie Expert
It's my first time trying this nacho cheddar seasoning for my popcorn. I love it so much. I'm will be buying more. I love how it's not salty. And how seadle it is
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Foodie Expert
Not a fan this tastes weird.will not purchase again my kids didn't like it either .price point is good but this product was not for us.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Heber Ca
The best seasoning! Make sure u sprinkle right after popcorn is done. I also add the white Cheddar which makes it even better!(:
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Very delicious and low fat (not low sodium) way to liven up your popcorn! Must try.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
Este saboriante de palomitas save muy bueno es un poco salado pero el savoriante esta ta bueno