BY KERNEL SEASONS

Kernel Season's™ Nacho Cheddar Seasoning.
Nothing artificial.
Made with real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
If you want to change the flavor of your popcorn this product is delicious. Came in different flavor. Packaging is convenient to have in your handbag. Price is great I buy in Walmart
Jessica K.
Can't get enough of the nacho cheddar flavor on our popcorn! Makes my popcorn flavorful and still healthy instead of using butter. I've also used this in small bowls of pasta for impromptu mac and cheese.
Rosemarie C.
It's my first time trying this nacho cheddar seasoning for my popcorn. I love it so much. I'm will be buying more. I love how it's not salty. And how seadle it is
Chelsie H.
I am honestly addicted to this stuff. I put it on my popcorn after I drizzle some butter on my air pop popcorn. I'm the only one in my family who likes it, but that just means more for me! It is made with real cheese and in the USA! So I think this stuff if AMAZING! I can't have popcorn without it <3!
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I love this stuff on movie popcorn! I wish they still offered it free at the theater. I have a container at home that I sometimes use. Good value for the money you spend and great flavor. I have to be careful not to overdo it though or it can lead to a stomach ache.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, FL
Ok ok ok! I'm going to talk about this cheese. Particulary as this cheese love with my popcorn and potatoes is one of the surprises that can add to your anack or just when you see a movie that is ideal (this is my favorite time to add flavor )
chynna r.
Olive Branch , MS
KERNAL SEASONING IS THE GO TOO IF YOU WANNA JUST KICK THINGS UP A KNOTCH. I'VE TRIED EVERY FLAVOR AND THERE WASN'T ONE THAT I DID NOT ENJOY. REALLY LIKE THAT'S IT'S MADE FROM REAL CHEESE. YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH PUT IT ON ANYTHING POPCORN, VEGGIES, EGGS, ANYTHING
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
This is great and an awesome treat with normal pop corn I wasn't a huge pop corn fan but after trying this I have noticed that I will ask for pop corn more but only if it has this on it love it!
Tyra J.
I got got hooked on this seasoning at the movie theater. Now I'm putting in on popcorn, potatoes, rice...pretty much anything that needs a hint of cheese on it. Love it!
Kerry F.
Weedsport, NY
I've tried several flavors that Kernal seasonings has to offer. If you like to kick up your popcorn a notch than this stuff is for you! You can also sprinkle some into your eggs rather than melt cheese saves some calories!