Kernel Season's Nacho Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning uploaded by Lisa J.

#24 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Kernel Season's Nacho Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning: All natural No MSG Kosher see more...

Kernel Season's Nacho Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning
  • "Popcorn is such a great low calorie snack but with nothing on it it's just not tasty to me, but this stuff makes it irresistible! " in 1 review
  • "Kernell's always has really good seasonings!" in 1 review
  • "My theatre has different flavors like this for people to put on their popcorn and I tried this flavor." in 1 review
  • "Good alone, but I also like mixing it with the sour cream & onion one too!" in 1 review
Alyssa H.
This is one of my favorite flavors that they make! I love cheese popcorn and of I use this seasoning, I prefer to really taste the product equally with the popcorn. This flavor compliments the popcorn while maintaining its own nacho flavor.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
I was so happy when I found this at Walmart. I love popcorn for a snack and these are great to give a little extra flavor. Unfortunately I'm not really a fan of this Flavor
Lisa J.
Fresno, CA
This stuff right here is amazing!! normally I used to either eat my popcorn plain or I'd just add some parmesan cheese to it. But since discovering these babies I am now addicted! I get the nacho cheese and will mix it with the butter spray or even the jalapeno one they have and it makes life complete! if you are a big popcorn eater I Def recommend these as they are so good!
Rhiannon N.
Spring Arbor, MI
I love this popcorn seasoning! It's really flavorful and a little goes a long way. The only downside is that if you don't eat a lot of popcorn it clumps up over time so if you have a way to keep it from doing that it'll probably last you a really long time. It's a little pricey but you don't have to buy new ones very often. I would definitely recommend this product!
Luzi C.
pleasant grove utah
Our favorite flavor this house is the popcorn house and we always needs a flavor and we always go with kernel nacho cheddar and is the best thing ever. I just want some right now be back... Well see u later i am enjoying my kernel nacho cheddar get urs.;)
Ale A.
If you love making your own popcorn and buying the kettle & love cheese, then this is for you! It has a great taste and the best thing is that you can put as much as you'd like. Makes the popcorn super more tasty!
Tara N.
I love all their flavors. Believe it or not, this is awesome over healthy pastas and chicken! While calorie counting, I tried my best to stay away from food that was high in calories (cheese!) and found other options to help with flavor. This is a go-to. I really enjoy the ranch on chicken as well!
Erika T.
Nederland, TX
Growing up, my family watched a lot of movies. This product personally brings back a lot of child hood memories. We had this in almost every flavor and always sprinkled it over our popcorn before the movie. They are sooooo good!! Try mixing the flavors too :)
Misha L.
Minneapolis, MN
These are really gross. I was hoping these would be better ways for me to do flavored popcorn instead of having to buy multiple different kinds, but it just makes the popcorn weird. Much better option to just grab different varieties of premixed popcorn.
Kayla J.
Kennewick, WA
Oh my gosh this stuff is amazing. My theatre has different flavors like this for people to put on their popcorn and I tried this flavor. Ever since then I had been addicted. I cant even eat popcorn without it now. I love it!
Christina C.