#44 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Kernel Season's Kettle Corn Popcorn Seasoning: All natural 5 calories per serving Kernel seasoning has zero fat No MSG see more...

Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I bought one of these a long time ago and just never used it, thinking that it would be too sweet and that I would end up ruining a bag of popcorn or something. But then I tried it and I was honestly really impressed! The flavor is subtle, but there, and lends just a little sweetness to the popcorn (microwave, I used) that I think makes it pretty darn good. And I don't even really like kettle korn!
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I love popcorn seasoning, and this is one of my favorite brands! They have a wide selection of flavors to choose from. The price is not too bad since it will last you quite a while, but if you are on a tight budget it might seem expensive. I recommend trying the white cheddar flavor! I've tired several brands of white cheddar, but this is by far the best. The flavors are all rich, but not overwhelming and leave the consumer highly satisfied!
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Popcorn is my favorite snack, and it's nice to be able to change it up a little here and there. This stuff is perfect for that. It sticks decently well to the popcorn and tastes pretty good and like the kettle corn microwace popcorn you'd buy for more money.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
OMG I LOVE THIS!!! this is the best thing you can put on your popcorn. It can elevate your plain butter popcorn to being super sweet and delicious. Or even better combine with white cheddar flavor to create and salty and sweet explosion in your mouth!
Genesis J.
This was a good concept but didn't work for me. First of all its pretty expensive and second i don't like the taste as much. They pretty much taste really artificial. I won't be buying again
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Quite high in price for such a simple combination of ingredients. I will not purchase this again. I tried the jalepeno flavor also and was equally not impressed.
Kelly J.
Derby, CT
I love Kernel Seasons flavorings! I have several varieties. And they have a huge selection to chose from. Very happy customer!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
I was so happy when I found this at Walmart. I love popcorn for a snack and these are great to give a little extra flavor.
Libby S.
Largo
Love it!! Perfect sweet flavor and compliments well if you want to make it an addition to a sweet and salty.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
I love this seasoning, they are coming out with so many kinds! I like the butter and the kettle corn flavors
Eva S.
Seattle, WA
Does it actually taste like kettle corn? Or should i just go buy kettle corn popcorn?
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
How is the flavor, I mean, salty, sweet?