Kernel Season's Kettle Corn Popcorn Seasoning

Kernel Season's Kettle Corn Popcorn Seasoning: All natural 5 calories per serving Kernel seasoning has zero fat No MSG see more...

Raven W.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
Popcorn is my favorite snack, and it's nice to be able to change it up a little here and there. This stuff is perfect for that. It sticks decently well to the popcorn and tastes pretty good and like the kettle corn microwace popcorn you'd buy for more money.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
Foodie Expert
OMG I LOVE THIS!!! this is the best thing you can put on your popcorn. It can elevate your plain butter popcorn to being super sweet and delicious. Or even better combine with white cheddar flavor to create and salty and sweet explosion in your mouth!
Libby S.
Libby S.
Largo
Love it!! Perfect sweet flavor and compliments well if you want to make it an addition to a sweet and salty.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Foodie Expert
I love this popcorn flavor is so delicious I'm a corner and I can use it on anything my family just loves it
Katie D.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
Love this! Instead of using unhealthy butter, these have a great variety of flavors to change up popcorn.
Raina R.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I love popcorn seasoning, and this is one of my favorite brands! They have a wide selection of flavors to choose from. The price is not too bad since it will last you quite a while, but if you are on a tight budget it might seem expensive. I recommend trying the white cheddar flavor! I've tired several brands of white cheddar, but this is by far the best. The flavors are all rich, but not overwhelming and leave the consumer highly satisfied!
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I bought one of these a long time ago and just never used it, thinking that it would be too sweet and that I would end up ruining a bag of popcorn or something. But then I tried it and I was honestly really impressed! The flavor is subtle, but there, and lends just a little sweetness to the popcorn (microwave, I used) that I think makes it pretty darn good. And I don't even really like kettle korn!
Izabelle D.
Izabelle D.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Eh. Pretty expensive and it tastes fake. I will use up the rest but will not buy again.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Derby, CT
I love Kernel Seasons flavorings! I have several varieties. And they have a huge selection to chose from. Very happy customer!
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
Quite high in price for such a simple combination of ingredients. I will not purchase this again. I tried the jalepeno flavor also and was equally not impressed.
Eva S.
Eva S.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
Does it actually taste like kettle corn? Or should i just go buy kettle corn popcorn?
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Doral, FL
How is the flavor, I mean, salty, sweet?