Kernel Season's Butter Flavor Popping Oil uploaded by Penny G.Kernel Season's Butter Flavor Popping Oil uploaded by Kayla M.

BY KERNEL SEASONS #35 in Cooking Oil

Kernel Season's™ 100% Natural Butter Flavor Popping Oil For Popping & Topping. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley G.
I love that it doesn’t make my popcorn soggy. I use it when I make homemade popcorn and put it on my popcorn when it is done. I do wish the bottles were a little bigger. We can do a couple rounds of popcorn with one bottle.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
So yummy. I especially love cooking the kernels on the stove in this. Makes an amazing rich buttery popcorn. Soooo good. Jiffy Pop Jolly Time Select Premium Yellow Pop Corn pairs amazingly!
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
I just reviewed the butter powder topping stuff and having that and the oil/topping is great. I dump a little oil into my stove popper with kernels and go to town. I wish the bottle was a lot bigger for the price but this is novelty stuff so I get it.
Kayla M.
Ok this stuff taste fantastic but I mean... It is probably not too healthy. Haha. I use it on rare occasions that I have popcorn at home. It does make it taste more like theater popcorn!
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
We used this last night on our pop corn and it was SO good!!! it was just like we were at the movie theater!!!