Keri Shea Butter Conditioning Therapy Lotion uploaded by Ramona H.Keri Shea Butter Conditioning Therapy Lotion uploaded by Gail B.

BY KERI

Deeply Nourishes Skin With naturally rich shea butter Keri is backed by 50 years of success in effective dry skin moisturization. Keri Shea Butter Conditioning Therapy combines essential moisturizes with natural, rich Shea Butter to deeply nourish and condition skin. It provides continuous moisturization so your skin looks and feels its best all day. see more...

Keri Shea Butter Conditioning Therapy Lotion
  • "In my opinion this is the best lotion ever! Yes it is thick and rich and that is what I love about this lotion. I have searched high and low to find a lotion that would work well for me and my family's skin and this is it. Most lotions are like water and DON'T hydrate my dry skin like I need it I have to reapply all the time but this lotion I apply it once and I'm good for the rest of the day. I give it 2 thumbs up!!!" in 9 reviews
miriam t.
New York
As good as it smells and as soft as my hands feel after using this product I just dont like the greasy feeling when applying it. It is not very comfortable and though I like it this is a flop that I dont like
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
This lotion smells great and is thick and creamy, and i ove that it is a pump bottle. I was not a fan of the greasy feel though. It felt like it never completely absorbed into my skin. I originally purchased it for dry skin, but the sticky greasy feel was a turn off. I gave the bottle away and would probably not purchase again.
Nichele D.
Lenoir, NC
Gail B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using Keri lotion for years. It's great even if you don't have very dry skin. I apply it in the morning and I'm set for the day. If my skin feels extra dry I use it as a spot fix. Wouldn't be without it.
Kristen m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have dry skin and i use this product all the time. It is thick and truly hydrates the skin. I apply it in the morning and I have lasting hydration for the rest of the day. I had been using Bath and Body Works lotion and they are only good for the scent. They were not moisturizing. This product smells good and hydrates my naturally dry skin.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This Keri lotion may smell nice but the fact that it takes fifteen minutes for it to absorb is ridiculous! I apply it and wait and wait! It takes forever! I don't have that kind of time in the morning maybe in the evening but that's about it! I think its to runny which is why it has issues absorbing!
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very dry skin and this lotion suits me well. It's not watery at all like some lotions. It's thick, creamy and applies well to the skin. My skin looks and feels moisturized. Scent is ok and not overpowering. I definitely feel my skin is deeply nourished with each application.
Amber S.
Wilmington, DE
Came home to a bottle of this lotion one day and fell in love. It soothes my very dry skin and lasts all day. I only used it at night after a shower to lock in moisture overnight for the next day.
Michelle T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This lotion is awesome for dry skin. I normally only use it for the winter time because that's when my skin is the driest. This lotion is on the heavy side so I don't use it much during the summer. It's awesome though!!
Annie B.
This lotion gets the job done by keeping your skin moisturized only for a while. My only concern is the parabens in the ingredients.