Keri Original Moisture Therapy Dry Skin Lotion, Soothing Formula, 15 oz (425 g) - BRISTOL-MYERS PRODUCTS COMPANY

BY KERI

Keri Original Moisture Therapy is a creamy, emollient-rich body lotion that moisturizes and heals dry skin. Keri's Original Formula - Provides long lasting moisturization; Heals dry skin with Vitamin E and deeply conditions with sunflower oil; Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. Made in USA. see more...

Nicol R.
This is a very good lotion for those very dry, windburned, and chapped hands. It is very thick and absorbs well into the skin, feels like I have an extra protective exterior for the skin.
Yinka G.
Seabrook, SC
Keri lotion keeps my skin from drying however it feels a little greasy so I mostly wear during colder months rather than summer.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The Keri Line has always been one of my favorites and this one is no different in keeping my skin moisturized and healthy!
Jalisa L.
Windsor, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using this lotion in the winter time when my skin is super cracked and ashy. It works extremely well and saves me a trip to the doctor from having extremely burned and cracked skin.
Teri L.
Ottawa, ON
Would have to say this is one of my go to lotions. Works great, fast absorbance, smooth formula.