Keri Original Moisture Therapy Dry Skin Lotion, Soothing Formula, 15 oz (425 g) - BRISTOL-MYERS PRODUCTS COMPANY uploaded by Kay W.

BY KERI

Keri Original Moisture Therapy is a creamy, emollient-rich body lotion that moisturizes and heals dry skin. Keri's Original Formula - Provides long lasting moisturization; Heals dry skin with Vitamin E and deeply conditions with sunflower oil; Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. Made in USA. see more...

Kay W.
Tulsa
I absolutely love this lotion!!!!!! It keeps my skin very moisturized and add a bit of shine without having a sticky or greasy feeling. It makes me feel confident wearing my knee length skirts and dresses. It also have a pleasant smell. #team keri#
Payton T.
Arcadia
My mom got me hooked on this product and I love it. The finish is so smooth and it moisturizes my dry skin so effectively. It lasts me a good amount of the day and leaves a very smooth and shiny finish
Nicol R.
This is a very good lotion for those very dry, windburned, and chapped hands. It is very thick and absorbs well into the skin, feels like I have an extra protective exterior for the skin.
Yinka G.
Seabrook, SC
Keri lotion keeps my skin from drying however it feels a little greasy so I mostly wear during colder months rather than summer.
Anna H.
The Keri Line has always been one of my favorites and this one is no different in keeping my skin moisturized and healthy!
Jasmine P.
Lanett, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE this stuff. Is the is greatest moisturizer for both face and body. My grandmother before she died used to use the Keri bath and she loved it as well. When I put this on my face it gives it a clear shiny look that I love and can’t leave the house without.
Jalisa L.
Chatham, ON
I love using this lotion in the winter time when my skin is super cracked and ashy. It works extremely well and saves me a trip to the doctor from having extremely burned and cracked skin.
Teri L.
Ottawa, ON
Would have to say this is one of my go to lotions. Works great, fast absorbance, smooth formula.