Keri Original Intense Hydration, Fragrance Free, 580 mL uploaded by Quvante A.Keri Original Intense Hydration, Fragrance Free, 580 mL uploaded by Quvante A.

BY KERI

Keri Original Intense Hydration Softly Scented is a daily dry skin therapy that deeply hydrates to promote smooth and healthy looking skin. It provides continuous moisturization so your skin looks and feels its best all day. see more...

Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Fancy Gap, VA
I absolutely love Keri original Intense Hydration, Fragrance Free lotion. At first, I though Fragrance Free would be awful. I've smelled so many lotions and not one Fragrance free smelled like Keri. This one has a very light pleasant scent. The lotion keeps my body from top to bottom smooth. I've gone through about 40 different lotions and this is my favorite. Thanks for making this one Keri.
Last week I buy this hydrant cream and as far as Ive been using it, I love it because my skin drys a lot and this works so good ♥♥♥
Toronto, ON
I've been using it in the summer so I do find it kind of oily. However it is really moisturizing and good for your skin.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Ottawa, ON
I use this on my very dry winter hands and on my tattoos. It keeps my tattoos looking brand new (i have one as black as it was when I got it 3 years ago).

It has a silicone feel and doesn't make my sensitive hands red or itchy. Its a great size for the price I paid at Shopper's Drug Mart.
Toronto, ON
Did anyone else find this really oily? I will try again in the winter.