BY KERI

Keri® Original Daily Dry Skin Therapy.

Continuous moisturization.

For smooth, healthy looking skin.

With 5 essential moisturizers.

50 years.

Moisturizing dry skin. see more...

• Hello, I was looking for a face moisturizer and this loti...4 Answers
  • Does this works well if you may have eczema? 1 Answers
Keri Original Daily Dry Skin Therapy Lotion
  • "Keri lotion is the thickest and most moisturizing lotion I have used. It adheres to the skin very well and the slowly absorbs in. When initially smoothd on, it does leave a sheen and is a little tacky to the touch. I typically give it a few minutes to absorb and work its magic before I put on my clothes...I love this lotion" in 6 reviews
  • "I just got a free sample of Keri Original lotion. I like it a lot. It not greasy like some other lotion does. It moistures my extreame dry skin. " in 5 reviews
  • "It adheres to the skin very well and the slowly absorbs in." in 1 review
Sheena R.
Kent, WA
I have been using the original Keri lotion since I was an infant, almost 33 years ago. I have severe eczema, and this is the only lotion that manages that. My skin doesn't feel the same without it.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
This is one of the best lotions I have ever used. I remember when I was a little girl this is all my mom would use on my skin. They have a whole line of skin care products.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Great Drugstore/Mass Retail brand for my dry skin without being greasy particular great during the fall/winter months or dry environments such as heat/AC!! Great for daily use!
Devon D.
I like that this lotion is not too greasy and goes on easily. It is a great lotion to keep at the office or a small bottle in your car for emergencies.
Jess C.
No scent, goes on smooth, not greasy like others. Only need a small amount so it last pretty long. And you don't have to reapply, it last all day.
Ruriko M.
Amanda L.
San marcos, CA
I have been using this for years! I can't start my day without it! So moisturizing and keeps my skin hydrated all day! No other lotion compares!
kylie b.
Rushville, IN
This is probably my least favorite lotion. It leaves my hands feeling sticky, like they need to be washed as soon as I put it on.
edilberto d.
Mesa, AZ
It adheres to the skin very well and the slowly absorbs in.Great for daily use! I typically give it a few minutes to absorb
Karina P.
This is my must have lotion during the Winter season. it helps keep my skin moisturized. It smells nice and its very light.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
Hello, I was looking for a face moisturizer and this lotion says whole body therapy so is it good to use on my face?
Amber C.
Does this works well if you may have eczema?