BY KERI

Keri® Original Daily Dry Skin Therapy.

Continuous moisturization.

For smooth, healthy looking skin.

With 5 essential moisturizers.

50 years.

Moisturizing dry skin. see more...

• Hello, I was looking for a face moisturizer and this loti...4 Answers
  • Does this works well if you may have eczema? 1 Answers
Keri Original Daily Dry Skin Therapy Lotion
  • "Keri lotion is the thickest and most moisturizing lotion I have used. It adheres to the skin very well and the slowly absorbs in. When initially smoothd on, it does leave a sheen and is a little tacky to the touch. I typically give it a few minutes to absorb and work its magic before I put on my clothes...I love this lotion" in 6 reviews
  • "I just got a free sample of Keri Original lotion. I like it a lot. It not greasy like some other lotion does. It moistures my extreame dry skin. " in 5 reviews
  • "It adheres to the skin very well and the slowly absorbs in." in 1 review
Nyairrea J.
Harrisburg, PA
Omg! I love love love Keri's Daily Moisturizing lotion. I've been using for about 5 months and the results are amazing. Will definitely make your skin very soft and smooth!
Brianna L.
Stockbridge, GA
I've been using this lotion for a while now and it's very moisturizing. My only complaint would have to be the price. I believe I spend about $8 on this at Walmart, but if you go to Keri's website you can find a coupon for $2 off.
Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
Not really the biggest fan it says it’s for dry skin but honestly after a few hours of using it each time my skin felt dry compared to how it felt with other lotions and creams . But the smell isn’t all that great either . Just has like a sticky feel to me
Nicole W.
If I run out of my homemade batch of moisturizer this is my go to. Leaves your skin velvety soft and the closet thing to what i make myself. I always keep a bottle just in case. The only con is its not 100% natural.
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
I have used this lotion for 10 years. I don't I would ever go back to anything else. I love this lotion. It doesn't feel sticky at all. It is fragrance free. I feel clean after using this lotion. I recommend this to everyone .
DONNA V.
abby a.
Philadelphia , PA
I absolutely love this lotion cause I feel like I have soft but HEALTHY skin. Allot of lotions now a days are oily and way too scented but this is perfect cause it does not just make your skin soft but healthy.
Courtney S.
Annapolis, Md
Best dry skin lotion out there!! Love how smooth my skin feels and it isn't sticky so I don't feel like I am coating myself in a thick layer of lotion every day! Perfect for dry winter skin!
Lesjahn D.
I've been using this lotion for years and swear by it! It lasts all day long and isn't greasy. Great moisturizer after the shower and smells great! Great for adults and kids.
Samantha S.
Murphysboro, IL
I like this lotion. I think it's a pretty good basic hand lotion. Nothing spectacular but shouldn't be underrated either. The price point is good for the quality and I will likely buy it again if I need hand lotion.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
Hello, I was looking for a face moisturizer and this lotion says whole body therapy so is it good to use on my face?
Amber C.
Does this works well if you may have eczema?