BY KERI

Keri Original body lotion is a daily dry skin therapy combining 5 carefully selected moisturizers that deeply hydrates to promote smooth and healthy looking skin. It provides continuous moisturization so your skin looks and feels its best all day. Keri Original body lotion is an ideal daily skin moisturizer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have dry eczema skin and a lot of lotion when I apply it to my skin, does not do anything for me and makes me feel and look like I did nothing. This lotion is thick in consistency and works it way into each layer if skin tissue
Marisa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Made my skin soft after taking a shower and using this afte, but not long lasting for my skin. You can always get this on sale at Walmart for under 6 dollars.
Kemichelle B.
Princess Anne, MD
I like this lotion! I can use it everyday and it can last for over 24 hours! I've never had to relotion anywhere when using this lotion! It great.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
I was somewhat disappointed with this product. it left me feeling oily and sticky.
Brooke S.
Unscented, moisturizing and soft. I prefer scented lotions but having one unscented one can be nice, especially for schools with scent bans.