BY KERI

Keri Original body lotion is a daily dry skin therapy combining 5 carefully selected moisturizers that deeply hydrates to promote smooth and healthy looking skin. It provides continuous moisturization so your skin looks and feels its best all day. Keri Original body lotion is an ideal daily skin moisturizer. see more...

Kamri P.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this lotion because it’s thick but not so thick you can barely spread it on your body. No scented lotion is the only kind I like and this one is a great pick up.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have dry eczema skin and a lot of lotion when I apply it to my skin, does not do anything for me and makes me feel and look like I did nothing. This lotion is thick in consistency and works it way into each layer if skin tissue
Marisa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Made my skin soft after taking a shower and using this afte, but not long lasting for my skin. You can always get this on sale at Walmart for under 6 dollars.
Kemichelle B.
Princess Anne, MD
I like this lotion! I can use it everyday and it can last for over 24 hours! I've never had to relotion anywhere when using this lotion! It great.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
I was somewhat disappointed with this product. it left me feeling oily and sticky.
Liina P.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I grew up using this lotion because my mom always had it in the house. It moisturizes very well, and the scent is nice but powerful. It is a lotion that keeps your skin kind of greasy after use, though.
Brooke S.
Unscented, moisturizing and soft. I prefer scented lotions but having one unscented one can be nice, especially for schools with scent bans.

Amazon